四十一

🎵 소유 - 시간을 돌려서

You never thought that you would set foot again in Solun--a kingdom whose characteristic of shamanism is very strong

You never thought that you would set foot again in Solun--a kingdom whose characteristic of shamanism is very strong. Even after all these years, you still feel the same goosebumps while exploring the town. It is very easy to tell the difference between the local people and the travelers. The travelers--well, mostly have the same tense face as you and Mingyu.

Not only tense, Mingyu looks rather focused and deep in thought.

"..What's wrong?" You can't help but ask him.

"That.." He pointed at a shop on the right side, a few meters away from him, "I think that'll look pretty on you. You know, for the wedding." He was staring at a wonsam--a ceremonial dress for a wedding.

It was beautiful, but the way he casually mentioned marriage made your cheeks turn red in just seconds. You quickly looked away from him, muttering something the word stupid as you walked away.

"Hm." Mingyu let out a muffled chuckle while following your steps, "Cute."

Now that you're in Solun, you feel like you're finally one step closer to the answer you're looking for. The problem is, out of hundreds of shops, you need to find out which one is the right one.

Minghao had actually drawn a map for you. The second problem is, the Solun he visited many years ago seemed to have changed a lot. The place he described on the map no longer exists, the place he didn't even mention is right before your eyes.

"We're screwed, aren't we." You looked up from the map to Mingyu.

"Not really. I mean, aside from kissing we can use this lips to ask questio-- OUCH." He yelped in pain when you gave him a good pinch right on his waist.

"Shut it." Your cheeks almost reminded Mingyu of freshly harvested tomatoes. That's how red they are.

Out of many shops that were packed with lots of people, both of you ended up in a tea shop where dozens of guests just left with happy faces. The shop owner was a husband and wife couple, doesn't seem to be having any kids around.

They cleaned the tables and cutlery together--a bit of a rush, in case dozens of other customers comes. From their appearances alone you can guess that the husband is in his early forties and his wife is in her late thirties.

"Excuse me?" You greet while avoiding blocking their way whenever they come in and out of the shop.

"Yes- Oh, sorry, we're still cleaning the table. Would you wait for a minut-- I TOLD YOU I PUT THEM NEXT TO THE DRAWER." The wife suddenly shouted at her husband who was inside the shop while wiping the table in a fast pace.

"We, uh--"

"Sorry, give me a second." She stomped her feet inside, another round of loud bickering was heard. You can hear a word or two--taking a conclusion that the wife told her husband to take the already folded clean cloth but he doesn't seem able to find it.