三十

🎵 안예은 & 우예린 - 백유화

It's been a long time since you last realized how melodious and beautiful the chirping of birds are

It's been a long time since you last realized how melodious and beautiful the chirping of birds are. Sweet melody tickles your ears softly, eyes twitching gently behind your closed eyelids. The warm sunlight also peeked through the small gap in the window right at your face.

When you opened your eyes, it takes a moment to regain focus on your vision. Several times your heavy eyelids closed by themselves. Pushing your left arm out of the blanket to stretch it while your right hand was busy rubbing your blurry eyes, you realized somehow your entire body felt lighter than usual. Lighter, as in you didn't see any fabric covering your skin.

Bits and pieces of memories of what happened the night before immediately woke you up completely. Eyes wide, mouth agape, you could feel your soul slowly leaving your body--barely alive when you saw Mingyu still fast asleep next to you.

"Nothing happened...nothing..happened.." You repeatedly whispered to yourself as you peeked under the blanket very slowly.

"Shit--" You let out a shocked gasp with your palms covering your mouth, "Something did happen."

With a face as red as a red rose, you slowly picked up your robe which was lying on the floor and then tried to slowly move away. Every time you moved an inch, you would look back to check on Mingyu. A sigh of relief left your mouth when you saw him still asleep. Or, was asleep.

Just before you managed to slip away, you were pulled back and your face crashed into Mingyu's warm chest. His eyes were still closed as he buried his face in the nape of your neck, breathing in your sweet scent.

"Good morning." His voice was deeper than usual, a little bit hoarse too.

"Y-Y-Your M-Ma--" You were too embarrassed that your words were a mess.

"Mingyu." He corrected for the nth times. pulling away a bit to look at you through his half opened eyes, "Just Mingyu."

He insists on you calling him by his name, saying that his title only makes him anxious, afraid it will put distance between the two of you. Meanwhile for you, it wasn't easy to get used to calling him without an official title.

"..M..M-Mingyu.." But you're willing to try.

And that made him happy. Wibout a word he seize your head into a kiss. The suddenness of his action elicits a gasp from you. It was definitely different from the kiss you two shared the night before, but you still felt the same essence in it--love.

"I like your blushing face." The way his lips formed a small teasing smirk just earned himself a smack on his arm.

"Gosh. I need a moment away from you for a bit."

Mingyu ran his fingers through his hair while chuckling softly. His eyes were full of love as he watches you going here and there back and forth--picking up the scattered clothes before heading to the bathroom.