Your Date with Your Beautiful Magician

(This idea came from omegacrow-nexus. I thank you for the idea.)

You were at the mall picking out some things for yourself. Mostly some new clothes since you have already been on four dates with some of your girlfriends already. You then see a collared shirt that you like.

 You then see a collared shirt that you like

You look at it and examine it.

(Y/N): Hm. This looks interesting.

You then take the shirt and head over to a mirror. You put the shirt up to you and look at yourself. You were unsure about it.

(Y/N): Hm. This might be a good fit. (thinking) I kinda wish either Barbi or Zee were here helping. They both have a great taste in fashion.

As you were examining yourself in the mirror, Zee was looking around in the men's section. Apparently, she had the same idea that you had.

Zee: (thinking) Hm. Which one of these shirts would make me love my boyfriend more? I wish he was here so I could have him model in these.

As she was looking at the shirts, Zee spotted you and was surprised. She then smiles with joy.

Zee: (thinking) Looks like my wish came true.

Zee then slowly walks to you. You then put the collared shirt back where it belongs. Zee goes from behind you.

(Author's note: Reference starts at 2:14 and ends at 2:19)

When Zee taps your shoulder, you look behind and she ducks down. Then she taps your shoulder again and you still see nothing. You start to spin around and Zee does the same. Then she stops. When you turn around, you see her and she gives you a light kiss on the lips.

Zee: (kisses you on the lips) Mwah

You were blushing and surprised to see her.

(Y/N): Hey, Zee.

Zee then wraps her arms around your waist.

Zee: Hello, (Y/N), dearie.

She lays her head on your chest. Then she looks at you.

Zee: (sweet tone) So, what's my dearie doing at a clothes store? I hope he's looking for some new outfits for his girlfriends.

(Y/N): Well, it's mostly for me. I'm sure the other girls who I have had dates with had told you about-

Zee places her index finger on your lips.

Zee: Of course, I'm aware. I'm here doing the same thing. I'm looking for more outfits for my sweetie.