Your Date with Your Amazon Princess/Goddess

(This idea came from MaskedManFreak00f. I thank you for the idea.)

(Warning: This will have some nose bleeds on this date.)

You were at home relaxing by the pool in a bathing suit and didn't have a shirt on. It's a Sunday morning on a beautiful sunny day. Your aunt had taken Lena out for today.

(Y/N): Ah. It's a relaxing sunny day, my aunt has taken Lena out for today, and I am enjoying the weather. 

Just then, Diana comes outside. She's in a swimsuit.

She then sees you and does something to get your attention

She then sees you and does something to get your attention. She dives in the pool and swims underwater. You were then surprised by the splash. 

(Y/N): What was that?

You then get up and go to the pool. Diana then emerges from the pool. She was wet from the water. You begin to blush uncontrollably. She looks at you sweetly.

Diana: Hello, (Y/N), my more than beautiful Adonis, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Oh. Hello, D. I, uh... I forgot you were still here.

She then walks over to you slowly and hugs you. You were blushing uncontrollably

Ever since the Harem and Diana moved into your place, she has been happy. Although she wasn't sure why you would blush uncontrollably whenever you were around her. When she talked to the other girls about it, she kind of got an understanding of it. So, now whenever you two were alone, she would find ways to make you blush. You didn't mind this, but she would always want to find ways to make you happy. She's been learning how to love more, especially love you.

She then looks at you.

Diana: Did you forget that I was living with you?

She then breaks the hug and you start to regain your composure.

(Y/N): No. I didn't forget. I thought you were back in Themyscira today.

Diana: No. I'm not going back for a while.

(Y/N): Oh. Right. Only when you're needed.

She nods. You then lay down on a chair and Diana does the same thing. Both of your eyes were closed.

Diana: (sighs) (Y/N), I want to thank you again for letting me live with you.

(Y/N): It's the least I can do, D. You shouldn't be living in a tree. This is a better life for you.

Diana: Indeed.

She then turns and looks at you with a sweet smile.

Diana: (Y/N), do you remember when I lost the lasso of truth?

(Y/N): How can I not?

Flashback

You were at Diana's locker helping her find the Lasso of Truth.