Your Date with Your Cute Little Bumblebee

You, Lena, and Karen were in the public library reading some books on growth technology since Karen wanted to find ways to improve her suit. She's always been looking for ways to improve her suit. You were reading through some of the books until you came across something that might help Karen out.

(Y/N): (thinking) Maybe this will help her out

You grab the book and show it to Karen. She takes the book and looks at it. She was interested in the book.

Karen: (quietly) This might help out with my problems. (to you) Thanks, (Y/N).

(Y/N): (quietly) I've got your back, Bumbles.

She blushed at her nickname and then kissed you on the cheek.

Karen: (kissed your cheek) Mwah.

Ever since the start of the Harem, Karen's personality has changed. She was still a timid girl, but she was open-minded around you. Whenever you two were alone together, she would always open up to you about any problems she was having. Whether it would be bullying or tech problems, Karen would open up. She had a trust in you that made her feel this way.

Karen then looks at her watch and realizes the time.

Karen: (quietly) Oh no. I need to get home.

(Y/N): (quietly) Come on. We'll get this book and I'll take you home. Ok?

Karen gets up from her seat and hugs you.

Karen: (quietly) Thanks, (Y/N).

You, Lena, and Karen then check out the book you gave her and walk out of the library. She waits by the bus stop as you do the same. The bus is taking a while to get here.

Karen: I'm supposed to be home by 6. I don't know where the bus is.

(Y/N): Don't worry, Karen. I'm sure it will be here in time. You just have to be patient.

Lena: Dad, maybe you can fly mom home. We don't want her to get in trouble, right?

(Y/N): Yeah. That's true. (to Karen) Would you like me to fly you home instead?

Karen: You'd fly me back home? Are you sure?

(Y/N): Of course, I'm sure. After all, you are one of my girlfriends. I'd be happy to take you home.

Karen smiles.

Karen: Thanks, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Anytime, Bumbles. Now come on. Let's get you home.

You all then leave the bus stop and go into an alleyway to avoid being seen by anyone. You then turn into a greyish-green and orange dragon with dark red wings. You have large sharp fins on the back and head, a nasal horn, an elongated neck, short hooked tendrils under the chin, and a larger lower jaw. This is your Raincutter form.