Your Date with Your Environment Loving Girl

You were walking out of school after a long day of tests and assignments. It's a good thing it was Friday and you had the whole weekend of doing nothing but some work.

(Y/N): Ah. Nothing is going to stop me from relaxing. Hopefully, I will get another personal date with one of my girls again. I wonder who it will be?

Just as you are walking, you hear a honked car. You then turn to see a brown van with Jessica as the driver.

(Y/N): Oh. Hey Jessica.

Jessica: Hey, (Y/N). Do you need a lift home? My mother let me drive it to school today.

You did realize it was a long walk back to your house. Plus, you were going to go pick up Lena along the way home.

(Y/N): I do have Lena to pick up from school. Would you mind if we went there?

Jessica: Of course. I am one of her mothers after all.

You then get in the van and you both head off to Lena's school.

Jessica: So, how was your day today, sweetheart?

(Y/N): A bit stressful. A lot of tests today and my brain is pretty fried.

Jessica: Aw, poor baby. Would you like me to rub your head to make you feel better?

(Y/N): Jess, I wouldn't want you to rub it now, especially when you're driving.

Jessica: I know. I'll wait until we are parked. I don't want a repeat of what happened when I did have this van for the week. Do you remember that?

You think back to that day.

Flashback

(Author's note: This is the Super Short being referenced)

It was a Thursday afternoon and you were at home helping Lena with a homework assignment.

(Y/N): So, let's go through the list of the first ten presidents again. Ready?

Lena: Ready.

You and Lena then go through the first ten presidents. After a while, you hear a knock on the door.

(Y/N): Huh. I thought the girls were having a day out today. Maybe it's Aunt (A/N).

You then open it to see Diana along with Jessica who is in tears.

Diana: I'm going to let you handle this, (Y/N). (to Jessica) I do apologize for what happened.

Diana then walks upstairs. You then look at Jessica and put her in your embrace.

(Y/N): You alright, Jess?

Jessica looks at you.

Jessica: No. I'm not.

(Y/N): Do you want to talk about it?

She silently nods. You then bring her inside and you sit down on the couch. She follows you and does the same thing. She then wraps her arms around you.

Jessica: (Y/N), today was just a bad day.

(Y/N): What happened?

Jessica: Well, you know how I got my mom's van for the week, right?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Jessica then begins to explain what happened on each day. Babs was checking to see if there were any weapons in the van, which there weren't any and she destroyed most of the car. On Tuesday, Karen was in a panic mess with the car safety despite being in a traffic jam. On Wednesday, Diana gives Jessica unusual directions to school. Today, she had everyone in the van. Diana and Kara broke the radio dial and Jessica lost it on them. Zee warns her that she is about to hit a car, but it is too late. The van suffered some damage, and Jessica prompted everyone to get out. After she was done explaining, she continued to cry. You comfort her.