Cinder's Power

Gold met green as Battery swung his sword out, clashing with Green Wolf's blade. "So, you're just stealing the Victorian's moves now? Don't you think a sword made of light is a little too on the nose?" Green Wolf smirked.

"Good point." Battery jumped away from the man and held his crackling sword up. "Blades aren't my style." The sword began to shrink and take shape, changing. It wrapped around his right arm, forming into a pair of knuckle dusters that crackled with golden lightning. "Now, this is more my style."

Green Wolf lazily spun his knife and swung it. Battery threw his arm out causing a golden shield of light to swirl from his wrist and block the strike. It still shoved him back and left dozens of large cracks across the energy.

"Energy based people like you, or the Victorian always tick me off." Green Wolf pulled a second blade out from his sleeve. It was longer than his others and filled with a jagged razor-sharp edge. "Kinetic energy doesn't mesh well with other forms of created energy. And you guys can always find ways to get past my barrier. Of course, I bet even someone like you would have trouble blocking constant near death strikes."

Battery smirked as he entered a boxing stance. "Trust me. When it comes to death, I've been pretty lucky. Besides, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. I'm going to take you down and save those kids."

Green Wolf threw his knife towards Battery, but the man punched it out of midair. Green Wolf swung his jagged blade sending debris flying as the ground was torn to bits. Battery jumped out of the way of the slash, but dozens of rocks smashed into his face and the stone of the parking lot was ripped up. Cars were thrown high into the air from the force of the attack and Battery zoomed out of the way as they dropped.

As he got distance from Green Wolf, he blasted out a beam of energy from his finger. Green Wolf dodged past the attack, but with a twitch of his middle finger, the beam suddenly curved like a snake and circled back around, smashing into the back of the Zoo leader and causing him to howl as his nerves ignited. As Green Wolf was being shocked by the laser, Battery held the arm that had his new weapon out. The weapon came undone, unraveling and whipping out as a set of golden chains that wrapped around the villain's body. He turned his body, picking Green Wolf up and smashing the man through one of the cars.

Green Wolf grunted as the golden chains squeezed down on his gut, and with a tug from Battery, he was lifted off his feet and dragged towards the hero out of the wreckage of the car. Battery held onto the chains with one hand, pulling Green Wolf towards him, and with his other hand, he smashed it into the villain's face, throwing him back. The chain caught as the villain was thrown far enough, and he tugged on it again, bringing Green Wolf back towards his fist, ready to do it all over again.

Before Battery could land another attack the chains became empty as Green Wolf vanished in a loud 'popping' sound. The man appeared behind Battery and stabbed out with his brutal blade tearing the flesh from the hero's arm when Battery tried to block.

Blood still didn't flow out of any of his wounds, however, staying put in his body. Green Wolf became determined to see the man bleed and vanished again appearing behind Battery. He racked the edge across the man's side ripping into it, and another knife appeared in his grasp which he rammed into Battery's leg.

Battery grabbed the man by his suit's jacket and yanked Green Wolf towards him. He smashed his head directly into the Zoo leader's nose, and from beneath the animal mask, blood began to flow. Green Wolf gurgled and formed another knife in his hand, which he attempted to stab into the back of Battery's head.

Battery shoved the man away from him but wasn't fast enough, feeling the knife stab into his lower back. Before Green Wolf even finished stumbling back, he threw more knives out, which stabbed into Battery's stomach, leaving nearly six blades buried in the man's flesh. It seemed with the help of his teleportation Green Wolf had no limit to how many weapons he could bring to him.