The Aftermath

Throughout human history there have been many cases where mankind was almost wiped out. The most notable case was nearly one thousand years ago when the entity known as the Beast appeared.

In recent times however, there is the case of the Emperor. A powerful villain, who had conquered nearly every villainous gang in the world, and forced them to work for him. He created a group known as the Organization and declared war on all of mankind. Four generals followed him into battle.

Golden God, a world destroying machine. Princess of Life, the heir to his throne. Fairy Queen, a trickster able to mess with even the strongest minds. And of course his faithful Hell Hound, who would follow him to the underworld and back.

The four of them served the Emperor, and with the help of the Organization nearly ended all life. A hero however saved the day. Full Monarch. The sun itself. He would give everything, even his life. It is unknown what happened to the Emperor. Where he went upon his death.

Now the world is in a new age. One where the heroes must hurry to get stronger. After all you never know if a threat of his level could come back...

That is why it's important they grow.

But what of the villains. What of the people who viewed the Emperor as their hero. Where are they now?

White Spider stalked into the abandoned subway station and ripped off the stupid-looking cartoon spider mask that the idiot forced her to wear. She was a rather pretty girl at one point, maybe. Now her brown hair was messy and wild, her eyes were bloodshot, and heavy bags rested underneath them. Like most members of Zoo, she wore a suit, hers being pure white.

"This is so dumb!" She yelled, throwing her mask to the ground.

Their base was hidden away from the public, beneath everyone's very nose. Green Wolf had opened it up, removing all the tracks and giving it a large open space. His ability to manipulate and convert kinetic energy through blades allowed him to easily slice apart anything that needed to be removed. White Spider had also helped, using her power to put up walls and floors, giving them an almost mini bunker with various rooms. All held together thanks to White Spider's webs.

"Don't be such a spoiled brat." Green Wolf snorted as he walked down the hidden staircase, they used to enter their base. Behind him, White Lamb followed, clutching a brand-new portable TV. "So, you got beat up by a kid. Big deal."

"It's not that." White Spider gritted her teeth. "It all went to hell because of that bitch!"

"Aw, what's wrong, little Spider." A mocking voice echoed above as Black Crow dropped from the sky, his black wings flapping. He had his arms folded, and his bird-like mask stared down at her.

White Spider could feel blood drip down her hand as she balled them into a fist, but she dared not attack. In Zoo, your name determined where you stood in the hierarchy. Everyone had a name based on a color and an animal. The second part of the name was determined by your power and animal mask. The color part, though, signified your role.

Anyone with the color white was based around Support. They were used to maintain the base and back up main teams. People like herself, White Lamb, or White Cow. The color black meant you were part of the front-line attack team. The main go-to fighters of Zoo. Black Crow, Black Shark, and Black Horse were in this category. Red meant you were a solo member. Either you got this color because you were strong, or Green Wolf had no desire to deal with you and would just have you do your own thing until you died. Red Ape, Red Panda, and Red Shark were part of this group. Finally, of course was the color, Green. Only one member held that color at a time. Given to whoever previously killed the leader of Zoo. The color she knew belonged to her.