"I don't think you should ever try to meet her, especially if she is happy in her life," Sabiq finally said after a minute of silence.

"Believe me she is more than happy. She is already planning a future with her new boyfriend," there was a bitterness in his voice but he didn't let it show.

Sabiq sighed at Shivoham's words and spoke, "I don't even know what to say Shivoham. I think you should forget about her and I guess you are already doing that by trying to love Tara."

"Yes I am. I do love Tara. She is my future wife.."Shivoham nodded and said with pure intentions.

"That's great, Shiva. So now you don't want her like you did a few days ago. Right ?"

"Yes I don't...I don't want her," it was heavy on his part to say it but Shivoham said it.

He didn't know if it was a truth or a lie but at that moment those words felt too heavy to let out.

"So you will never try to meet her again. Right ?" Sabiq asked once again just to confirm that Shivoham was out of that desire to have that girl.

With a long breath Shivoham finally whispered,"No I will never."

"However if she herself comes in front of me I promise you Sabiq. I won't give her up to anyone. Not even to you," he continued with a chuckle as he glanced at his friend once again. So many things summed up on his few words.

Sabiq sighed, leaning back on the couch. His friend was really a mad man. "You are a mad man Shivoham. God save the girl from you," he uttered with pure amusement.

Shivoham clicked his tongue and said,"Why bother god when you can save her."

"I don't get you brother," Sabiq said, his twisted words were making him confused.

Shivoham stared at him for a long minute before breaking out another smile and saying, "Nothing Sabiq. That chapter is closed in my life. I am looking forward to a life with Tara. She is not my kind of girl but she truly loves me and that makes me compelled to love her. I will marry her and then cherish her all my life."

"You should not be compelled to love someone Shiva, you should feel the love instead of forcing it."

"Then should I kill that girl's boyfriend Sabiq ? I don't know if it is love but whatever I feel for her is not forced," again a game of words from Shivoham's side.

One man was clueless and the other was a champion of it.

Sabiq went silent once again. Today Shivoham's words were making him ponder so much. After thinking about it thoroughly he finally said, "If I was in your place I would have killed that man."

"Who is killing whom ?" Tara asked, coming towards them with two cups of coffee in her hands.

"No one is killing no one sweetheart. Sabiq was saying how much he loves his young girlfriend ?" Shivoham said, wrapping a hand around Tara's shoulder as she sat beside him on the couch.

"His young girlfriend," Tara spoke the words warily as she knew this young girlfriend was Chandni who had snatched Nusrat's rights.

"Yes, young girlfriend. She is still in college," Shivoham said the words in a teasing manner, throwing a smirk at Sabiq's way.

Sabiq ignored Shivoham's clear jab and said,"Whatever, I was here to invite you to Renee's birthday party. That girl would not even blow out the candles if you were not by her side."

Hearing Renee's name a genuine smile came on Shivoham's lips. "Dude she will be 6 already. My sweetness. Do you remember Sabiq how small she was when we first saw her!"