Sabiq you claim to marry her, to love her. Let me see if you know her as much as I do. Shivoham smirked mentally as he fired the question at Sabiq.

"Why are you asking that ? Sabiq asked, confused by his sudden question. Shivoham looked cold while asking that question and it was not unnoticed by Sabiq.

Shivoham chuckled dryly and leaned back on the couch with his one leg on the other," I am just checking if you truly love her or is it a matter of infatuation."

Sabiq did not like the way Shivoham was judging his emotions, his love without knowing them specifically.

"It is not an infatuation Shiva. It is love and I don't like the tone that you are using so you better keep your tone in check," Sabiq's voice was colder. His eyes livid and his face blank.

He was not afraid of the man from whom the world fears. It does not matter if Shivoham was his best friend or a total stranger. He cannot talk to him like that. He was in no position.

Shivoham read the facial expressions that surfaced on Sabiq's face. He looked deadly, deadly in the same way he looks when he pulls out the eyes of his enemies.

The blazing silence stood in between them like a wall as both of them stared at each other silently.

"You did not answer my question Sabiq. What do you know about her ?"

Shivoham repeated, not affected by anything.

"I know about her as much as she told me. Nothing out of place," Sabiq replied truthfully.

He never tried to know about her past or her family. He was happy with whatever she was comfortable to tell him. Yes, he always wanted to know everything about her but he knew he would betray her if he went and ordered his men to find out about her past without her knowledge.

Sabiq's words somehow made Shivoham happy. He knows her more than Sabiq does.

So he doesn't know about her father, her family, her schooling, her hobbies like I do.

Does he even know she ran away from her home ?

Does he even know her mother is dead ?

Does he even know her father doesn't talk to her?

Does he even know she is counted as a shame to her family ?

No he does not and Shivoham was more than happy about it.

"You did right Sabiq. Trust is an important part of any relationship and no one should spoil it."

Sabiq nodded curtly and spoke,"I am happy that you are moving forward with Tara but what about that girl ? Did she vanish out of nowhere ?"

"No, I know where she is," Shivoham's demeanor changed as her mention came in such a direct way.

"You know !" Sabiq asked, somewhat surprised by this new information.

" Yes I know."

"So why didn't you try to approach her not for anything but to just finish it off. I mean you must have loved her too deeply to go into that darkness for months," Sabiq was being nothing but sympathetic to his friend who did not deserve it in the first place.

Shivoham stared at Sabiq with cold eyes for a minute or two before a sudden half smile came on his face and he said calmly,"I want to but I cannot."

"Why ?" Sabiq asked, genuinely confused. Shivoham wasn't the type of man who leaves anything easily.

"She loves another man," Shivoham said with his smile dropping a bit.

His words made Sabiq silent.

Shivoham looked at him keenly as he looked in some deep thought. He waited to hear what Sabiq would say now. This conversation was like a game for Shivoham. He was founding it entertaining.