F. | Sunday | Shift 🔞

requested by: Roach Queen/EK

TW: A hot man, raw smex

I GOT LAZY MB-

"I should've actually read the contract!" You whined, fixing your hair

"I should've actually read the contract!" You whined, fixing your hair. You wanted to be a cute bartender so you could get hit up by some... Any hot guy... Sure you could go through that.. But having to be a bunny girl?? You regretted not reading the contract terms.

You wanted to hide in the changing room for just a little bit longer. You made sure to change your appearance as best as possible without altering your look too much. This would be the only reason why you'd dress up. You decided to take in a deep breath and go out of the changing room.

"Come on, hurry up newbie, doors are about to open for tonight!" One of your co workers says, getting in position to greet those who flood in. You take in a deep breath and go behind the counter. 

You set everything up as neatly and fast as possible. Once you hear the door open, everyone faces the doors. "Welcome! Please enjoy your night!" All the bunny girls- including you say in unison.

You already knew tonight was going to be a longggg night.

Customers already made their way to the bartenders to ask for drinks, sitting in front of them, or wanting their drinks to go for to sit at another table. You didn't like this part, but it was certainly better than walking around the entire club as a bunny girl.

If the idea was to make sure every single curve of your body was highlighted, they did a fine job at it. Customers whistled as they walked in, lookup every single girl they saw up and down. 

For a while, you remained silent as you made drinks for the customers at the counter. If not for that secret little guide on how to make the drinks these customers requested for, you'd be doomed. You did have a few strange names asked for but you just added random bullshit for those.

When the counter was full all around, you read some things about the club- since you weren't allowed to be on your device right now. "Certain club members with a silver card that looks like this.. Can ask for any girl they want to spend the night with. Either with chatting, hanging out, or other assortments. Interesting."

You flipped the page. "On the other hand, those with copper colored cards can ask for any worker to have a dance with. This only applies if the worker is willing to do so for any occasion no matter the card."

You cried inside as you set the little booklet down as you made another drink for another customer. You made sure to decorate the drink nicely and smile through the pain. You then head back to reading the booklet. 

The more you read, the less you were scared. Consent was the key to this job and you wouldn't be able to be touched unless you said the customer could do so. Though.. If they did try to force themself on you, you did have security.. Right?