F. |Jing Yuan| Office Cupid's Match

Requested by: Hikari_Minsk

Modern AU 

Nah cause I want to make them office workers- I hope you don't mind since it's technically still Modern AU :DDDD

You yawn and rub your eyes. You were so glad that you didn't get drunk with your co workers last night or you would've had a big hangover. You turn on your phone and look at the time "Huh? It's 7:53- Oh shit! I'm going to be late if I want to catch the train!" You spring out of bed and head into your bathroom.

You brush your hair and teeth before changing into your work clothes and spritzing some perfume on you. You head to your kitchen and fix yourself some quick breakfast.  You slip on heels and rush to the elevators. You press the down button several times. You get in the elevator and wait to go to ground level.

You turn on your phone to find that it's 8:00. You rush to the train station and scan your card. You pay for the ticket and barely make it to the door before the train went. You squeezed in. You felt so relived that you made it.

You got off the train after a few stops. You check the time once more. "8:15. Perfect timing!" You head to your office building and ride the elevator to your floor. "Morning!" You call as the doors open and you step out. "Good morning Y/n." A co worker tells you. "The boss needs you by the way!" They call out. You sigh as you make your way to your bosses office.

You knock on the door, "I heard that you needed me. Can I come in?" You get a quick response. "Sure, come in." You open the door and close it behind you. "Sir Jing Yuan, what is it you need?"

"Did you complete the paperwork I sent you?" You nod. "Good, If you don't mind," He began. You sigh as you knew what was coming next. More paperwork. He signals for you to come closer. "I heard that our little 'cupid' has set up a small game of setting on people on blind dates. I heard that he draws form a name of jars and sets up at least 3 dates per night. Do you think that's true?"

"Hmm, that's something I could see him doing..." You tell him. "Go check on our little cupid Yanqing for me." You nod.

You calmly head out of the office and then shut the door. "Yanqing? Where are you? I want to talk to you about something." You innocently call for him. "You called?" Yanqing sits in a chair and rolls in it your way. "I need to talk to you in private." That comment makes him blush.

"Don't get the wrong idea." You tell him, bring him to the staircase. "So, I heard that you were setting random people up on a date." Yanqing flinches and looks down on the ground. "I hope you didn't put my name in there. You know I have no interest in romance."

"Here's the thing-" Yanqing mumbles. "I drew your name along with another and I already set the date up-"

"Yanqing!" You put your hands on your hips. "Just switch my name with another one."

"I already registered your name-" You sigh. "Fine. when is it?" You ask, finally giving in. "Tonight at 8:00." You let out a sigh. "I'll go. I just hope it won't be too bad- Wait, how much do you spend on this?"