G.N. |Luocha| Pleasures🔞

Requested by:  Ventirui_

THIS ONE'S ALSO FOR ALL THE AMAMZING PEOPLE IN THE HELL HOLE!!! <333

Enjoy!!

Luocha and you were traveling partners so it pained you when the two of you got separated- You, of course, was the one who got lost

Luocha and you were traveling partners so it pained you when the two of you got separated- You, of course, was the one who got lost... It was the biggest mistake you've made so far during your time together.

You sat on a large shipping container, looking at every corner your eyes could meet. You hummed a soft tune as you looked for your partner. "Where did he go...." You mutter, now standing on the container.

You sigh, wondering how in the world you got lost from him. Luocha would always find you somehow but..... The two of you would be further apart every second that passed by. Just the thought of it made you sad.

It wasn't like the two of you were that close nor were you that far apart. You just so happened to run into Luocha and ended up helping him with some papers... That somehow got the two of you accidentally signing a marriage contract. 

Luocha and you tried getting in the habit of doing small things for each other just in case they couldn't remove the effects of the contract. He never bared to call you anything else besides you name.

You decided to explore the area once more to see if you could find any clues. You did try to text him but the signal wasn't the best so it didn't go through. "I half expected this," You sighed. You just couldn't stop thinking about him. Your heart began to beat faster, and you tried to shake the thought out of your head.

You jumped onto other crates- which began to feel a bit fun. You tried to find any exits or any ways of transportation. Your eyes soon lay on one of the last Starskiffs. You hear some monsters nearby so you quickly boarded the Starskiff.

You had no idea on how to use the Starskiff. After what felt like 5 minutes, the Starskiff quickly went off. You held onto what you could. The Starskiff came to a halt after a minute.

Your head was spinning  and it hurt. Once your vision came back to you normally, you find yourself in a new place.

You were kind of glad that Luocha told you a few things about the Luofu- like the Starskiff. You get out of the Starskiff and head to a nearby person. "Excuse me," you began. "May I ask where were are? I'm afraid the Starskiff I took brought me somewhere else..."

"Oh, you must be new here... I'm afraid now isn't the right time to visit. We're currently in the Exalting Sanctum." The person smiles, "Thank you!" You're off your way to avoid anymore socializing.

You open your messages to Luocha and try to see if there was any signal.

Luocha!! I managed to find my way to the Exalting Sanctum. Where are you?

A smile painted on your face when the words *sent* popped underneath your messages. You didn't know if he was somewhere with good signal. You were starving but you had no idea what to eat.