F. |Blade| Rooftop Hideout🔞

[half] requested by: KORUUUUKORU

School AU [No minors]

I half rushed this lol

Classes were boring as usual

Classes were boring as usual. You messed with a few trinkets on your desks, begging for class to be over. You didn't know how you pulled it off but you became one of the most popular people in the school.

There was always this one kid in everyone of your classes who never showed up. You heard a lot of rumors of how every single person in the entire school feared him. You tried to juice information out of anyone you could get your hands on. Barely anyone sees him. They called him Blade.

You heard a few rumors of him binging several weapons to school, he's most infamous for bringing a blade. No one ever went onto the school roof so that was your ideal place to check- Except, the one time you did try to get up there, a lock blocked you. 

You had a few nicknames besides popular girl. 'Flirt, sweetheart, and angel' were a few of them. Your classmates and peers were your source of entertainment. You knew everything that went on. You were constantly updated.

The bell rings and students get up to flee the classroom. "That concludes today's lesson." You teacher closes her book. You too got up and left. You wanted to try the rooftop again. If luck was on your side, the rooftop was unlock. Even if Blade wasn't there, you'd get a good view of the school grounds.

You sneak up the flight of stairs to head to the roof. This time, the lock was broken. You open the door to feel a nice breeze hit your face. "Ahh, it's good to get a breeze during this time of day~" You tell yourself. "Finally, someone bared to come up here. I was starting to get lonely~"

You look to the side to find a guy, about your age leaning on the wall. "You must be Blade." You look up and down at his features. He had a lit cigarette in between his index and middle finger. He had black poofy hair and stunning red eyes. You were honestly surprised that he was wearing a school uniform.

He put the cigarette back in his mouth. "Pleasure to finally meet you." You stand next to him. "Hah," he blows out the smoke. "You don't seem to be afraid of me." 

"Why would it?" You face him to take the cigarette out of his mouth before pecking him on the lips. You put the cigarette in your mouth before Blade snatches it. "You're quite bold."

"That's not the first time someone said that to me." You smile. Your smile quickly fades when Blade pins you to the wall. "I'm not all fun and games, sweetheart." He held a knife against your neck, only an inch away. "I heard." You take a moment to admire his face. "You're quite handsome if I do say so myself." You crease his cheek, jokingly.

"You're quite cute." He fires back with a smirk. You blushed. Blade slowly inches the blade closer to your neck. You quickly go under his arm and distance yourself from him. "I'm not that easy of a target. Keep that in mind next time you try to kill me."