F.|Dan Heng| A Place to Call Home📑[Lost pt 2]

Part 2 requested by: 

 Alyssajj11 and Zanhhh123

No part 3 btw! 

The Astral express crew was very confused about what happened, and Dan Heng spent a while trying to find anything about you or where you came from

The Astral express crew was very confused about what happened, and Dan Heng spent a while trying to find anything about you or where you came from. He often stayed up late, making little to no progress. Despite that, he didn't give up. Even after about a week.

Dan Heng also thought of this a small patience test. He continued to look until he got angry with no progress. "Wait," His eyes widen at the realization. "Mr. Welt said that he came form a different universe... Or something like that." He face palmed himself. "Why didn't I think of that possibility in the first place?" He groaned.

He knew he couldn't do anymore. "How much longer will she be asleep?"

----------

"You must do it...." Do what? You hear a voice in your head. "You must.." You open your eyes. It's like you're floating in an open area. The blank space soon gets filled by darkness, and.. Stars.

"Where am I?" You spin around. "Aren't you forgetting something now?~" You jolt and turn around as soon as possible. "You don't have a place to truly call home." Memories flashed into your mind. "W-What?"

"You're beyond lost. You can't even remember your true self. Heh, what a sight."

You remained silent. "That's why I am here to guide you- Or at least try to. I simply love how I can change into any of the lives I've been.. That's sound wrong...." You finally lay eyes on.. What looks to be a reflection. The lips move in sync with you until a smile paints on the reflection. 

"Wanna see something cool?~" The reflection turns into many different people. Some look familiar for a brief moment and then it lands on one that you felt the most connected to. "This will be you, in about a month." The form changed to a different one. "This will be you, when you get bored of this world."

"I like the one right before this one better." You whisper. "That's what you said for every single one."

"Huh?!" You have no words. "We haven't found a single one that lasted longer than half a year. Hmm, but with this one..." Your reflections smiles even more. "I think we've found ourselves a reason to stay. A... Love interest perhaps?~" She smirks. 

You blush. "Like I would have a reason to like someone..." Your inner tsundere came out. You began to feel a lot of mixed feelings. Anger, sadness, positive, negative. "Feel that?!~ That's every other persona coming back at you!" She sounds excited.

You had no idea what she meant. "Call me...X for now. I'll have to find a better name for myself. We share that name ****** anyways. Oh yeah! That's right. You can't hear it." X laughs.