F. |Gepard| My Beloved

Requested by: Soleil-Lovely

Childhood friends -> arranged marriage

"I don't know what to put here-" I said. Now I put too much. Oh well,

"Promise me something,"

"What is it?"

"Marry me when we're older!"

The boy's face was so adorable the girl wanted to pinch his cheeks. "I-I'll try!" He promised. The young and beautiful girl smiled. "I can't wait!" She was so excited. "Tell me that you'll never leave me." The girl grabbed the boy's hands. "I promise, Y/n."

------

You awoke from the same dream once more. You once had a beloved childhood friend that you cherished. You'd tease him and play with him. That was until he left. You didn't know where to go nor did you catch his name. You looked out the window to find that the sun had barely risen.

Oh how much you missed pinching his cheeks. You wipe away 'tears' at the memory. His voice was soooo cute and so was his face. He was on the shorter side but you were fine with that. Knocking can be heard at your front door. "Miss Y/n, I've came to deliver something for you."

You spring out of bed. "Coming!" You rush to the door. You pant as you open the door. "Are you miss Y/n?" The delivery man asks. "Yup!" he nods, "Please sign here." He takes out a piece of paper and a pen. You sign the paper and he gives you the package. 

You close the door and open the package in hope sit was what you ordered- It was in a small box. You quickly open it to find an elegant letter. You carefully open the letter. It was hand written. You could read it yet it was still elegant.

Heyyyy!~ What's up Y/n! You probably don't remember me but that's a good thing for me! My baby brother's been lonely lately and he's a workaholic. Help me out with this! I don't know how'd I get him to stop working so much! His schedule's just working for like 18 hours. 

I hope you don't mind I use the arranged marriage card that our parents agreed on~ Don't worry! My baby brother can protect you and you wouldn't get a single scratch. He's softer than he looks right now!

Once again, I hope you don't mind.

-Serval Landau

P.S. Meet me at my shop on XX-XX-XXXX at noon! I honest don't know when the wedding will be but I guess it'll be in at least a month prior to that time.

"Oh." You knew who Serval was and you didn't know she had a little brother. You visited her shop a long time ago. You weren't in the mood to meet anyone. You sigh, heading back to your bedroom for a 'nap'.

--------

*About 2 months later:*

You got ready for your meeting with Serval. You hoped the guy was nice. You fixed your hair and went into the cold streets. It was 6 past noon and it wouldn't be a problem if you were late by a few minutes.