Chapter 17 - Destiny Unlocked

Start from the beginning

"How does that sound?" My mom asks.

"Yeah, it sounds fine." I replied.

"Awesome."

"Well, I texted the girls, and they're going to be here later in the afternoon, so make sure to keep practicing as much as you can." My mom told me.

I nodded, and proceeded to practice once again.
_____________________________________________

A few hours later...

I spent the last few hours getting ready to perform in front of the girls. I was starting to get nervous, and the idea of making a mistake has been lingering in my head for the last 30 minutes now. However, my mom assured me that she'll be nearby just in case, so at least there's that.

Once the clock struck noon, the girls start to show up. Even the girls from MyGO!!!!! was here to watch me perform. Needless to say, they were quite surprised when they saw me on stage holding a guitar.

"Hi everyone, thank you for coming." I said.

"It's no problem, but... is it true (Y/N)-senpai? Are you actually going to perform for us?" Rimi asked.

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"Oh yeah? What brought this on?" Chu2 asked.

"It's destiny." I answered.

"Destiny, you say?" Misaki questioned.

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, regardless, I am really looking forward to seeing you play the guitar!" Himari said.

"Yeah, same here!" Rimi added.

I looked over at my mom, and she understood what to do next. She turns off the lights.

They were surprised by the sudden darkness, but it was all according to plan

"It's time to embrace my destiny!"

The stage lights came on.