Sixteen

The first thing Alex did was finding the woman who hid under his table and asked for her account number. When he checked it, he realized that his brother transferred money to her.

Secondly, Alex found the footage of her secretly entering his room and hiding under the table. Moments later, Alex himself entered the room and began working. Until Julie came in, nothing had happened.

It was obviously a trap.

Alex felt relieved because he knew with this evidence, Julie'd trust him again.

With the weight of suspicion lifted from his shoulders, Alex felt a surge of relief wash over him as he uncovered the truth behind the elaborate trap that had been set for him. Armed with undeniable evidence of his innocence, he knew that he could finally set the record straight with Julie and earn back her trust.

Racing to find Julie, Alex's heart pounded with anticipation, his steps quickening with each passing moment. He couldn't wait to tell her everything.

As Julie packed her bags, her heart heavy with the weight of betrayal and doubt, she couldn't shake the feeling that she had been a fool to trust Alex. Every item she placed into the suitcase felt like a painful reminder of the shattered dreams and broken promises that had once filled their home.

Just as she zipped up her bag, preparing to leave behind the life she had built with Alex, the sound of the door opening made her freeze. She turned, her eyes meeting Alex's with a mix of resignation and defiance.

"Julie, wait," Alex said, his voice filled with urgency as he stepped into the room, his eyes pleading for her to listen.

But Julie remained unmoved, her resolve firm as she met his gaze with steely determination. "I don't want to hear it, Alex," she said quietly, her voice tinged with bitterness. "I trusted you, and you betrayed me. There's nothing left to say."

As Alex's expression faltered, Julie turned away, her heart heavy with sorrow as she prepared to walk away from the life she had once thought would be hers forever. But just as she reached for the doorknob, Alex's voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Julie, please," he said softly, his words filled with remorse and regret. "There's something you need to see."

Curiosity piqued, Julie turned back to face him, her eyes searching his for any sign of sincerity. And as Alex played back the footage of the woman hiding under his table and showed her the bank details of Jacob transferring money to her, Julie's eyes widened in disbelief before softening with understanding.

"Alex, I..." she began, her voice choked with emotion.

But before she could say another word, Alex closed the distance between them, wrapping her in a tight embrace. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of his love, Julie felt a glimmer of hope flicker within her, a newfound sense of trust and forgiveness blooming in her heart. And as they held each other close, they knew that together, they could overcome any obstacle that stood in their way.

"I'm sor..." Before she could say sorry, Alex sealed her mouth with a kiss.

"You didn't trust me. Now pay for it," He mumbled against her lips.

Julie gasped in surprise as Alex's lips captured hers in a fierce and passionate kiss, his words muffled against her mouth. Despite the initial shock, a surge of warmth flooded her veins, melting away the walls of doubt and resentment that had built up between them.

As Alex lifted her effortlessly into his arms, Julie's heart raced with anticipation, her fingers tangling in his hair as he carried her towards their bedroom. With a swift kick, he sent the door flying open before gently lowering her onto the bed, their bodies entwining in a tangle of limbs and desires.

In that moment, surrounded by the heat of their passion, Julie and Alex surrendered to the raw intensity of their love, each kiss and caress a silent promise of forgiveness and redemption. And as they lost themselves in the depths of their desire, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, their bond would always remain unbreakable.

Tears glistened in Julie's eyes as she spoke, her voice filled with a depth of emotion that echoed through the room. "I love you, Alex," she whispered, her words a solemn vow of devotion and commitment. "No matter what happens, I'll always stand by your side."

Alex's heart swelled with gratitude and love as he listened to Julie's heartfelt declaration. Pulling her close, he held her tightly, his own voice choked with emotion. "I love you too, Julie," he murmured against her hair, his arms enfolding her in a tender embrace. "And I promise, I'll never give you reason to doubt me again."

In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of their love, Julie and Alex knew that they had weathered the storm and emerged stronger than ever before. And as they held each other close, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, their love would always be their guiding light.

"If god himself asks me not to trust you, I won't listen." Julie smiled at him. "Call me naive and stupid. But I love you that much."

Alex's heart swelled with overwhelming love and gratitude as he gazed into Julie's eyes, her unwavering faith in him filling him with a sense of awe and reverence.

"Julie," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion, "you are the most incredible person I've ever known."

With a tender smile, he brushed a strand of hair from her face, his touch gentle and reverent. "I promise to spend every day of my life proving to you that your faith in me is not misplaced," he vowed, his words a solemn pledge of devotion and loyalty.

And as they embraced, their hearts beating as one, Julie and Alex knew that together, they could conquer any obstacle, withstand any storm, and emerge stronger and more united than ever before. For in each other's arms, they had found a love that was pure, unconditional, and eternal.

As they held each other close, basking in the warmth of their love, Julie and Alex knew that their journey together was far from over. With each passing day, they would continue to navigate the highs and lows of life, drawing strength and inspiration from the unwavering bond they shared.

And as they looked towards the future, hand in hand, they knew that no matter what trials lay ahead, they would face them together, with courage, resilience, and above all, love.

For in each other's arms, they had found their true home, a sanctuary of love and acceptance where they could weather any storm and emerge stronger than ever before.

And as they whispered words of love and devotion into each other's ears, they knew that their love would endure for all eternity, a beacon of hope and light that would guide them through the darkest of nights.

Together, they would write their own happily ever after, one filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities. And as they embarked on this new chapter of their lives, they knew that their love would only continue to grow, deepening with each passing moment, until it knew no bounds.

"This house feels full with you. But I still need mini version of yours." Alex stroked her hair.

"And yours too." Julie put a hand on right his cheek as she looked into his eyes lovingly.

-The end