Six

As Rahul spoke, his words resonated deeply with Meera, filling her heart with a sense of comfort and understanding. She knew that her father had endured his fair share of pain and heartache, but his unwavering love and devotion to his family never wavered.

With tears of gratitude in her eyes, Meera reached out and took her father's hand, silently expressing her love and appreciation for everything he had done for them. In that moment, she realized that their family was bound together not just by blood, but by the enduring love and memories they shared of Hasini.

As they stood together, father and daughter, Rahul's words served as a reminder that true love knows no bounds, and that the bonds of family are stronger than any trial or tribulation they may face. And as they embraced each other, they knew that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that life threw their way, standing united in their love and resilience.

Just like that, Rahul lived happily with his daughter and two sons for the rest of his life.

The day he died, he had a smile on his face because he knew after many years, he could finally meet his beloved.

As Rahul's life came to a close, he felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over him. Surrounded by the love of his children, he knew that he had lived a life filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories.

With a smile on his face, Rahul closed his eyes for the final time, knowing that he would soon be reunited with his beloved Hasini in the afterlife. And as he drifted into eternal slumber, he carried with him the love and memories of a lifetime, knowing that his legacy would live on in the hearts of those he had loved and touched along the way.

-The end

Author's note:

Although it's the ending, don't remove this book from your library because I'll be updating this book with new stories.

All of them will be super short just like the above one.

Aaah one thing,
I love to thank Veeranki (Crownedfictionista) for pointing out my mistakes.

If you aren't satisfied with some stuff, feel very free to tell me!!!