Two

Hasini was stunned by Mr. Patel's unexpected declaration, feeling a whirlwind of conflicting emotions swirling inside her. She couldn't bear the thought of causing further pain to either of them, yet she couldn't deny the depth of her feelings for Mr. Patel.

She finally realised what she must do.

She said to Mr Patel, "I married you, vowing to take care of you for the rest of my life. Will you forgive me one last time and let me correct my mistakes?"

Tears welled up in Mr. Patel's eyes as he listened to Hasini's heartfelt plea. In that moment, he saw the sincerity in her words and felt the depth of her love for him.

With a heavy heart, he nodded, knowing that true love meant giving someone the freedom to choose their own path, even if it meant letting them go.

"I love you the most, Patel. I'll stay by your side for the rest of my life. I don't care what others might talk about me behind my back," Hasini said with determination flashing through her eyes.

"What about Rahul?" Mr Patel asked hesitantly.

Hasini took a deep breath, her gaze unwavering as she spoke. "Rahul will always hold a special place in my heart, but my love for you, Patel, is undeniable. I choose to stand by your side, to support you, and to build a future together, no matter what challenges may come our way."

"Then I'll forgive you."

Patel pulled her towards him and kissed her on the lips.

When Rahul saw Hasini letting his uncle kiss her, his heart broke.

As Mr. Patel kissed her, Hasini's heart raced with conflicting emotions. She felt the weight of Rahul's gaze upon her, his heartache palpable in the air.

With a heavy heart, she gently pushed Mr. Patel away, turning to face Rahul with tears in her eyes.

Rahul cried as well. Although his eyes held tears, his lips were curved into a smile, a bitter one.

Hasini's heart clenched at the sight of Rahul's bittersweet smile, knowing that her decision had brought both pain and relief to him. She reached out to him, silently pleading for forgiveness and understanding, hoping that one day they could find peace and healing together.

Rahul approached them and patted her head, saying that he would leave the mansion alone to make his own future.

Hasini felt a wave of gratitude wash over her as Rahul's words sank in. She knew that his decision to leave was a painful one, but she respected his strength and determination to forge his own path. With tears in her eyes, she hugged Rahul tightly, whispering words of love and encouragement as he prepared to embark on his journey.

Rahul asked his uncle to let him talk to Hasini for one last time before leaving.

Surprisingly, Mr Patel left them as he stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Alone together in the quiet of the room, Rahul and Hasini shared a bittersweet moment of farewell. With tears in their eyes, they leaned in and pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss, a silent acknowledgment of the bond they shared and the love that would always remain between them, despite the challenges they faced.

The kiss didn't stop there. The whole night, Rahul made love to her, chanting over again and again about how much he loved her.

As the night stretched on, Rahul and Hasini found solace in each other's arms, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace. With each tender touch and whispered declaration of love, they felt a deep connection forming between them—a connection that transcended words and bound them together in a bond stronger than anything they had ever known.

And as the first light of dawn broke through the darkness, they lay together, exhausted but content, knowing that they had found true love in each other's embrace.

When Rahul left, Hasini was sad for a few days but she immediately recovered and became a good wife to her rightful husband.

With Rahul gone, Hasini focused on rebuilding her relationship with Mr. Patel, determined to be the loving and supportive wife he deserved.

She threw herself into her role with renewed vigor, finding solace in the routine of daily life and the comfort of Mr. Patel's presence by her side. Though Rahul would always hold a special place in her heart, Hasini knew that her future lay with her rightful husband, and she was committed to making their marriage work.

Together, they had a daughter. Hasini named her, Meera.

As Meera entered their lives, Hasini and Mr. Patel found renewed joy and purpose in parenthood. They showered their daughter with love and affection, cherishing every moment spent together as a family.

With Meera's arrival, their home was filled with laughter and happiness, and Hasini knew that she had finally found the fulfillment and contentment she had been searching for all along.

However, an unfortunate incident happened. Because of an illness, Patel passed away, leaving behind a young mother and a three years old child. 

The sudden loss of Mr. Patel left Hasini devastated, her world crumbling around her as she grappled with the grief of losing her beloved husband. With a heavy heart, she found herself thrust into the role of a single mother, faced with the daunting task of raising Meera on her own.

Despite her sorrow, Hasini drew strength from the love she shared with Mr. Patel and the precious memories they had created together. She vowed to honor his memory by providing Meera with the love, care, and support she needed to thrive, knowing that Patel would always be watching over them from above.

After two years, Hasini found herself visiting Mr Patel's graveyard alone as her daughter went to school.

There, she found someone embrace her from behind. When she turned around, a kiss fell on her lips along with the words, "I'm sorry."