Miss me? pt.1

I hope this one doesn't make you too depressed >:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Merlin! Come on Mate, you can't die on me now! Think of all the things you've survived! Morgana, the Doracha,uh posion! And probably more things im forgetting but thats besides the point! Your downfall can't be some bandits who got a lucky shot!" Gwaine said, near bursting into tear, along with everyone else.
" I- i'm sorry gwaine. g-guess we... we can't all... all die by a...a dragon or a-a wilderon. I-i've g-got something to....to tell you....you all. I've......i-i-i've got....got....i-i have...magic. i'm s-sorry... when it's time....when it's time, i-i want...i want my b-body to be...set...set off at the lake of....lake of avalon. W-with my...with my Freya. A-and p-promise me...promise me you guys won't...won't mourn....too much, ok? A-a-and try and....and give magic......a chance.....for me" Merlin said looking each of them in the eye with his half closed ones.
" We promise mate" Gwaine said softly and Merlin smiled weakly
" T-t-thank.....thank y-you... thank y-you f-for being here....s-s-see you..... see you s-soon" Merlin said before falling limp and his breath leaving his body.
" You welcome Merlin" Lancelot said and closed Merlin's eyes. All the knights looked at each other and nodded in a silent agreement. They would burn Merlin's body at the Lake of Avalon, like he asked and Arthur promised himself he would disban magic when they were finished.

They had the ceremony a couple days later. Everyone in town looked depressed at the fact the always smiling and clumsy idiot. They would never here his laugh, or his playful banter with Arthur or the care in his voice when he was treating somebody. Hunith was staying at the castle for a bit to be with Gaius.

About a week later, it was official and known to everyone that magic that was being used for good intentions or for fun was allowed. The very next day, Morgana stormed into the throne room where Arthur was having a meeting.
"Hello dear brother. Why, whats a matter? Missing your little pet Merlin? Wish he was here to save you?" Morgana said smirked evilly ( A/N YES YOU NEED THE SMIRK SUSH IT)
" Now, i brought the 10 most powerful sorcerers i could find and I am a high priestess of the old religion. Give me my rightful place on the throne or we blow up your little castle here, with everyone in it" She said and laughed
" Merlin has ruined my plans before, and now he can't as he is gone. Forever of course, with the protection spell he put on you lot! A little bit ago, a little birdie told me he was Emyrs. He was meant to be my downfall but, now he is gone and nobody is going to stop me now!" Morgana laughed before a flash of bright white light appeared in the throne room.

When the light died down, there stood Merlin. He was wearing his usual blue tunic and red neckercheif but, this time he had a black jacket and black tight fitting trousers with his usual boots. When everyone realize the expression on his face, boy did he look pissed. After a little, he started to take a page out of Morgana's book. He smirked.Evilly.  he said 14 little words that made terror flow through Morgana and her oh-so powerful sorcerers. 

" Miss me? i hope you did because, I'm about to kick your ass. again."