Love Misguided

Sorry for making you all wait so long, but here comes another chapter, this one is more rushed. I don't know, I'm just trying to finish this book faster, but... you can't rush the writing process. Well, here goes nothing,

Helia POV

It opened and what I saw left my mouth dropped.

It was Flora, in all her glory. Her hair was tied up in a bun, something Flora would never do and she used gel. Flora never used gel since she believed natural was better. She was in a tight pants suit, very tight.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, her voice was more fierce than normal, she was dead serious. No emotion showing in her eyes which sent chills down my spine.

"What do you mean, why are we here? You were kidnapped and we're bringing you back." Stella said and everyone agreed.

The girl we saw earlier in the dorm gave Flora a confused expression, but Flora didn't hesitate.

"I wasn't kidnapped. This is my home and you have to go before headmaster sees you." She said, not looking at me, but everyone else.

I got in front of her and finally, our eyes met.

"Flower, talk to me. Why? Why do you not want to come home." I said in a soft tone. For a second, I thought she was about to shed a tear, but as quickly as it came, it went away.

"You all have to leave, now." She spoke, cold and unknown."Please." She begged.

"Not without you Flora, we're going to take you home whether you like it or not." Riven said. The girls transformed while Flora didn't even flinch. The girl beside Flora walked away seeing that this wasn't her problem.

I thought about a reason for which Flora would be acting like this, then it came to me. She was under some sort of spell.

"Guys, I think Flora's under some mind control spell or something." I hypothesized.

The girls all looked at eachother and so did the guys, they all seemed in agreement.

"We're going to save you Flora, sorry in advance." Riven warned, while Flora remained silent and observant.

She got into a fighting stance, which was actually really good and... A SWORD!?!? She didn't know how to use a sword, I tried to teach her right, she couldn't hold it, but right now she looked ready.

The guys drew out their swords and the girls got ready to attack, while I did nothing not wanting to hurt her.

"Flora, we don't want to do this, just come home." Musa tried to convince her, yet it didn't seem to work.

Stella shot the first attack which Flora dodged easily. Then Sky came at her, 101 sword match. I knew no one could beat Sky, he was the best at sword, I felt sorry for her.

Sky ran at her, trying to hit her stomach which Flora counteracted. Then she flipped the sword and did a front flip which made her land on Sky. This wasn't the girl I fell in love with. The Sky tried to shake her off and she fell to the ground and did a spin move. Which made Sky lose his balance and fall to the ground.

I was left dumbfounded by what just happened. All the girls began attacking her while she dodged each one, every blow coming her way eventually came to us.

One by one, we were all defeated. I was the last one standing with Flora. SHe looked at me, I could see some guilt in her eyes.

"Please, just leave. I don't want to hurt you either, this is where I belong. I want to stay here." She looked sincere, not brainwashed, but I couldn't believe her. Flora could never do stuff like this.

"I don't believe you, Flora. You were never this good at fighting. You usually use your magic." I told her and she looked down to the ground and then the most shocking thing came out of her mouth.

"Don't you understand, Helia. I'm dying and there's nothing you can do about it." Those words left me frozen in place. Like my feet were glued to the floor.

The girl I knew, the girl I loved... she's... dying. 

"No, you're lying. Why? We could help you." My brain wasn't functioning, everything felt foreign to me.

"You can't help me, if you don't understand me." She said, what did she mean by that? I understand her better than anyone else.

"I do understand you, FLora. If you don't think I do, then help me understand. I love you, Flora. With all my heart, I will never stop loving you. You're my everything. As long as you're here, part of my heart will stay with you. I can't lose you Flora, you're my Juliet. You are my everything." I said lovingly.

For the first time since I saw Flora here, she shed a tear, a real one. It escaped her face falling all the way to the ground making a tiny pin, after that tear, multiple ran down her face and she ran to me.

"Helia, I love you too. Ever since the first time I met you at Red Tower, I knew you were my one true love...." She paused and I knew what was coming. "But I can't be with you."

My heart shattered at those words. What was I without Flora?

Sorry for the short chapter, but I thought this was a good way to end. Anyway, here are a bunch of shoutouts to MajWritess check out her stuff, they're amazing, one of the best books I've ever read. Also check out  MDjarin17 they're work is awesome, I haven't read it yet because I'm busy, but you should. This person is so kind and yeah. Thanks for following. Don't forget the ever so talented Lasive123
you should definitely check out her books, they're incredible. Also, can't forget about THEDIVINEDIVINE His books, are something else, in a good way. Last but not least we have
jessbooks29 the books this person makes leaves my mouth wide open, literally. All of these people are so very talented. They are amazing people as I have talked to most of them, thank you again, all of you for following me. That means so much to me. And for you, the readers. Thank you for reading and I apologize for such a long wait. I understand how annoying it could be. Until next time, hope you enjoyed! No