Agent Flora

Stella POV

"Where is she?" Tecna asked.

"Mount Rushmore." Musa said.

"That seems stupid, What is that?" I asked. Musa shrugged, for the millionth time in one day. Tecna also seemed confused and Bloom began to talk.

"Mount Rushmore is a place on earth." Bloom said and they all looked at her.

"Why would it be on earth?" Musa asked.

"Maybe no one in the magical dimension could find them,"Tecna hypothesized.

"Whatever, we have to go, the guys are here." I said.

We all rushed on the ship and the guys greeted us. Bloom was greeted with a kiss, Musa was greeted with a hug, Tecna was greeted with an awkward smile, I was greeted by Brandon going down to his knees, Helia was greeting no one. He looked upset but determined.

We headed out and might I say, it was a long flight. I dozed off about 15 minutes later.

I was shaken by Brandon looking at me."Hey princess, how was your beauty sleep, not like you need it." He said.

"Aren't you the cutest?" I said and he smiled. The other girls waited for our interaction to be over.

We began walking and I wasn't complaining, that's what I thought at least.

"Why do we have to walk over there, why can't we just stay in the ship?." I asked.

"For safety." Tecna said.

"Ugh, no one understands my needs." I muttered underneath my breath.

Flora POV

I woke up with a massive headache.

"Ugh." I stirred. I looked around and I remembered where I was. "Hello, anyone out there?" I asked.

A figure came out from the darkness and I quickly recognized her face.

"Mel?" I asked, making sure it was really her.

"In the flesh." She said sarcastically.

~ FlashBack ~

"Hey Mel, I was just called into the headmaster's office. They want me to go to Alfea, and I can't tell you the rest." Said Flora from a year or so ago.

"It's okay Flora, I know you're like the best student here." Mel responded. Flora had a thankful look on her face.

Flora began packing with Mel's help. Flora picked up a picture of herself and Mel. She began to tear up so Mel ran to her side.

"Hey, don't cry, we will see eachother very soon." Mel comforted Flora.

"Thank you." Flora said. Flora hugged her and went their separate ways.

~End of FlashBack~

I began crying looking at her face. I remembered all the fun times we had in this academy. Always sneaking off, pulling pranks and trying not to get caught, staying up til dawn and being able to stay awake during training.

"I missed you so much." I said and began weeping, hard.

"Don't cry Flora, I missed you too, it hasn't been the same without you." Melissa spoke, on the verge of tears.

Mel went to the cell and opened it, knowing I wasn't a threat. I put my arms around her, and she put her around me. It felt like I was back home, yet I could never forget the Winx.

Mel led me to our old room, it was the same as I remembered. The walls were a light shade of green, for me. The floor was made of wood. There were 2 beds, both gray, there was a carpet, it was fluffy.

"Y-you never changed it." I said, my heart was feeling all goey inside, even though I was supposed to act tough here. Ever since Alfea, I have lost some of my toughness, now I was all soft, I was definitely going to be yelled at for this.

"I couldn't bring myself to change it, I knew when you came back, you would be devastated." Mel said. I unpacked my stuff that was brought in, I don't know who placed my stuff on my bed.

"Everyone go into the Main Hall." A voice spoke from the speaker.

I looked at Mel and she just nodded at me before turning around and going back to the Main Hall. I followed her and went to see Headmaster Vortex speaking on the podium, the walls were grey and the floor was a matt because this is where most students train.

"Hello everyone. Today, one of the greatest students to come to this academy is back. Please welcome Agent Flora." The headmaster said.

I walked up on stage, not feeling nervous because I technically grew up with these people.

"Hey everyone." I said with a cold expression because that's how people have to act in the academy."It's good to be back, and I am sad to say that I wasn't able to finish my mission." I spoke, I saw headmaster's face drop. He was technically my father, he raised me in this hell prison. The headmaster was quite young, he was about 35 and his cheekbones were hard, you could see his abs from his lose shirt, he had natural wavy curly locks that dropped down to his ears. He was tall and had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

"Okay, take a seat Agent Flora." He said and showed me the way with his hands. I went back to my seat next to Mel, as she was my best friend and continued hearing the headmaster's speech.

"O-Kay, so it has come to my intentions that when we brought Agent Flora back, there were some people other Agents had to fight against. As you know, Flora is back and perfectly healthy, yet these girls that we fought agianst, are trying to find our location to bring Agent Flora back. I need all of you on high alert and if you see anything out of the ordinary, please come to my office. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your free day." The headmaster spoke.

I was about to leave with Mel when the Headmaster came to my side and grabbed me. Oh no.

Hope you enjoyed and probably not going to post this week, hope you all are enjoying it as much as I am. Thank you for your time!