Cody and friends

Percy's POV
I looked at Nico, should we put up our weapons? I asked silently, I think the got he message, he put his sword away but kept on hand on it. I touched the end of riptide and it became a pen, I put it back in my pocket. I held out my hand to shake Cody's. Nico didn't, he just stood there silently. He isn't good around people, what did I expect? I don't know. "We'll bring you into camp, but we have to get our friends first." Me and Nico start walking and they follow. We find Hazel and Frank, then Piper and Jason, and finally Annabeth Tyson and Leo. Annabeth was looking at them like a blueprint. "We can talk once we get to Chiron". Annabeth nods and starts walking into camp. All the other campers are doing there daily chores, when we walked by they all looked at us. I just continued walking. I looked down at Nico, he was looking straight ahead and that's it. "Nico?" I whispered. "Hm?'' He looked up at me. "You okay?" He nods yes. "Just- it's just I'm not good around people." I nod and hold his hand. A couple Aphrodite girls giggled but Nico glared at them and they stopped. I laughed and walked into the big house.
Once all of us were around the table Chiron was the first to speak. "What are your names?" Cody looks at his group. "I'm Cody, this is Zack and Natalie." He points at two people who look like twin fox's? Yea, they definitely had fake fox ears on. "And this is Nile" he points to a guy that has black stripes painted on his face and black circles around his eyes eye makeup I hope or at least a mask or something. Nico's eyes are dark but they just have circles from where he don't sleep enough. Even those aren't that dark. "Devin" he points to a guy who rabbit ears on. Wow, don't see that everyday. "And that's Jayy" he points to a guy in the corner who has blue hair.

"I have a question" I say. "What is it" "what's with the animal theme?" They all look at me. "Well, our shoes have animal prints that help hide us kind of. Instead of leaving a human footprint we leave and animal footprint". That's cool, it's like a type of camouflage. "Cool!" Leo says. "I had a pet metal dragon, but he died and now he's a head. He could do cool things but camouflage wasn't one of them" he laughs and continues tinkering with things from his tool belt. Cody looks impressed. "Cool".

"Why did you set of the alarm" Nico ask, after being quiet the entire time. "So we could get your attention, we weren't coming in. We didn't want to be attacked." I looked at Chiron. "Why did you decide to come here?" I asked. Cody looked at me then at Nico. We were still holding hands. "We were chased here" he said. "By what?" Annabeth asked. "Cyclops, we were chased by three but from the way they were talking they had a lot of other friends near by." "That's why there were four cyclops outside of camp right after the alarm went of." I say. "What do they want tho, I mean besides to kill us." We all look at Chiron. "They could just want to kill you, I don't think they are working for anyone." We all stood in silence. "I have a plan" I look at Nico, then at everyone else.
"OK so here's the plan." I make sure everyone is listening. "Ok so, the cyclops can't get inside of camp, and we can't just let them keep roaming around. We have to stop them, but the minute we step into those woods we're dead meat. So I say we have Piper charmspeak them into going somewhere where we can fight them better." I look at Chiron. "Its a good plan, you are right, we can't battle them in the woods." Nico takes his hand out of mine and starts playing with the skull ring on his finger. I put my hand on top of his and lightly squeeze them. "We've fought worse." Leo laughs. "You got that right" he pulls out something from his tool belt and starts working on it. His ADHD is getting the best of him. Seeing him do this makes my ADHD kick in to. I start tapping my foot on the ground. "I'll order the camp to prepare for the battle" and with that Chiron leaves. "I'll go get Piper and them from Camp Jupiter" and Annabeth leaves to. I look at Cody and his friends. "Who's you godly parents?" Cody looks confused. "Why?". "So we can put you in your correct cabin" Nico replys. Natalie and Zack at the same time say 'Demeter'. Devin says 'Hephaestus'. Leo's ears catch fire and he doesn't notice. "Leo your ears" Nico says. Leo notices what he means and puts his hands on his ears. "Come on Devin, I'll show you to the Hephaestus cabin" and they both leave. After we get everyones godly parent we show them their cabin. We walk past the Hades cabin and Natalie looks at it with disgust. "Who would want to live there?" I look at Nico he doesn't look to mad just angry. "Yea, it has that 'stay away or die' vibe." Zack says laughing. I put my hand on Nico's shoulder. He's getting really mad. "Neeks, calm down it's ok they didn't know" he nods. "I know" he replys with grinded teeth. I kiss his cheek. "I'll be in my cabin" he says loud enough for everyone to hear, and with that he walks right into the Hades cabin, slaming the door behind him. I turn around to face Cody and his friends. "Hades cabin" I say and continue walking. Natalie looks like she wants to say something but she doesn't. I get everyone into there cabin. Afterwards, it's only me and Cody left.
Cody's cabin is right next to mine. And my cabin is right across a big field from Nico's. I walk past the Posiden's cabin up to the Apollo cabin. I poimt to it. "There's your cabin." He nods, "thanks" I nod and turn to leave but he stops me. "Who's your godly parent?" I look at the Posiden's cabin. "Posiden" he doesn't reply."Night" I say and walk into my cabin. When I get in I change from my blue jeans and t shirt to some night pants and a more comfortable shirt. I'm going to Nico's so there's no reason too lay in bed now. I just have to find a way to pass thirty minutes by. I sigh and sit on my desk chair. I guess I could clean up my cabin.
When I'm done cleaning I turn of the cabin lights and walk out. I shut the door and start walking towards Nico's cabin. Sarah said she was going to be back later tonight. She's helping prepare. Tomorrow is the battle, not that I'm worried. I've fought worse, we all have. By now I'm used to wanting to be dead by monsters and certain people. Hopefully Piper can charmspeak all the cyclops, well most of them into the field. I walk up the steps of Nico's cabin, as I'm about to go in I feel someone staring at me. I turn around and see Cody sitting on the Apollo steps looking at me. Weird. I shake my head and turn back to the door. I walk in and shut it quietly. I don't know if Nico is already asleep or not. I sit down my jacket I brought that I found when cleaning. Its amazing what you can find in my cabin. I lay next to Nico and he turns over half asleep and snuggles up close to my chest. I kiss his head and he smiles. I put and arm around him and fall asleep.

Hey! I hope you enjoy this chapter. And no, I didn't get the name Jayy from me. Jayy for me is a nickname. Anyway I hope you enjoy. The next chapter will be the last chapter. I won't be posting it for a couple of days because most off the chapter is fighting. I will post it soon tho. After this I will be writing other fanfics so I'll tell you guys when. I hope you like this chapter. Bye!
~Jayy