28. The Chaos Begins

"What? Afraid you'll fall in love with her just like with Katherine and Elena?"

Song of the chapter: Dark Horse by Katy Perry, Juicy J

__________________________________

Recap:

He bit into his wrist and put it in her mouth. 

"Come one, Cassie. Come back," Elijah muttered, watching the blood trickle down the sides of her lips.

And then, the doppelganger's heart stopped beating.

In Clarissa's mind, it felt like she was floating. 

Like her mind was nowhere near her body. 

She knew she was going to die soon. 

If it was a year ago, she would be okay with that but now... 

She couldn't die.

She had to fight. 

For Elijah, Caroline, Laura, Rebekah, Klaus, Jeremy, Bonnie, even Elena. 

For her family. 

But also for those who weren't here anymore. 

For Jenna, Vickie, Isobel, John, Grayson, Miranda, Ada.

But mostly, for herself. 

So the brunette witch fought, forcing her mind back to her body. 

The fight seemed endless, but she still fought. 

It was hurting, but she still fought. 

It was like something was stopping her but she still fought.

Clarissa Gilbert-Petrova's heart started beating again and the girl took a deep breath, opening her eyes. 

__________________________________

Clarissa was recovering from being dead, once again, when Caroline called her, freaking out. 

Her father was attacked and killed with vampire blood in his system. 

While normally Clarissa would leave the house immediately, Caroline denied the option as she knew what happened to her best friend, refusing her to leave the house.

Not to mention, Katherine, Klaus, and Elijah would not be happy and she didn't have enough energy to deal with them. 

However, when the two brothers told her that the Salvatores were coming to discuss something, she knew she had to input. 

The bonus was she could annoy the hell out of them.

The Mikaelson kids smiled, knowing how Clarissa tended to annoy someone for fun.