2. The New Vampire

"Carrie, it's okay

"Carrie, it's okay. Just breathe,"

Song of the chapter: Fine Line by Harry Styles

__________________________________

Recap:

After spending the rest of the day with Caroline, Clarissa drove back to her house.

Walking up the stairs, she walked up to Elena's bedroom to hear shouting.

She quickly opened the door and saw Damon holding Jeremy in a chokehold.

"Damon, let him go," Clarissa said only for her to be in a headlock the next second.

"Wanna shut off the pain? It's the easiest thing in the world. The part of you that cares just goes away. All you have to do is flip the switch and snap," Damon said and with those words, he snapped Clarissa's neck and let her fall to the ground making the siblings gasp.

"You ass," Clarissa said and started beating the shit out of Damon.

Everyone got up and tried to pull her away from Damon but with no success.

Only then, Elijah pulls Clarissa away from the vampire and holds her against his chest.

"Calm down," Elijah whispered in her ear while Faith and Harmony looked at their parents knowingly. Once she calmed down, Elijah let go of the girl.

Clarissa then turned to the screen to see her future self wake up and she tilted her head in confusion.

__________________________________

The next day Clarissa Gilbert, still freaked out by the fact she died and came back somehow, picked up her only to see multiple missed calls from Caroline.

"Carrie, what is it?" Clarissa asked her best friend.

"Clary! Elena came here but she said her name was Katherine and she killed me," Caroline told the girl whose eyes widened.

"Caroline, don't do anything and stay away from the sunlight. I'll be there in 10," Clarissa said and practically ran out of her house, driving to the hospital. 

She quickly stole a blood bag and walked into Caroline's room.

"Carrie," Clarissa said, alerting the blonde who sighed in relief once she recognized Clarissa.

"How are you doing?" the brunette sat beside Caroline.

"I'm freaking out. Katherine, she looked exactly like you and Elena and she killed me. How am I alive?" she asked her best friend who took out the blood bag.

"Here, drink this," she said and carefully gave the blood bag to Caroline who downed the blood.

"Okay, Damon is a vampire and he stopped by to give you his blood that healed you and then Katherine killed you.