4. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

"If we're gonna ignore Damon's drawing skills, it's pretty obvious,"

Song of the chapter: Power by Little Mix

__________________________________

Recap:

Picking up the phone, Clarissa ran out of the house and quickly drove to the Lockwood property, calling Stefan.

"Stefan, the Lockwoods are werewolves, it's confirmed and a legend has it a werewolf bite is fatal for vampires. Take Caroline and get out of there," she hung up and ran out to the woods.

"No!" Clarissa yelled as the werewolf was ready to attack Caroline.

The wolf turned its head before bowing slightly and disappearing.

"Uh, what just happened?" Caroline asked her best friend.

"I don't know Carrie,"

__________________________________

Clarissa Gilbert walked into the Salvatore boarding house, looking for Stefan.

"Stefan hi- why are you here?" Clarissa asked, seeing Katherine talking with the younger Salvatore. 

"How are you literally everywhere I go?" Clarissa asked, turning to the older vampire who only smirked,

Clarissa rolled her eyes at her.

Clarissa pulled out her phone, noticing a text message from Jenna.

Jenna: Tonight's the barbecue. You're not getting out of it 

Clarie: Wasn't even going to. It was my idea, remember? Also, can Carrie come too?

Jenna: Of course, she's always welcome

"I wish I could say it was nice seeing you but that would be a lie so I hope I'll never see you again," Clarissa said, leaving the boarding house.

"Would putting silver into Mason's portion be a good idea?" Damon asked the brunette who held the phone to her ear.

"No, that would be extremely stupid, Salvatore. That whole silver thing is a myth. Don't trust everything you find on the internet," she said, hanging up the phone. 

"Jen, Lena," Clarissa greeted, entering the kitchen.

"Why is Damon coming?" Jenna asked, turning to her niece.

"He's Alaric's friend. That's why," the girl answered, putting her hair in a bun.

"Good news, found the shot glasses," Mason said, holding the shot glasses in his hands.