20. Bite Me Werewolves

"We'll figure it out and until then, you have me,"

Song of the chapter: Brother by Kodaline

 __________________________________

Recap:

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday, love?" Klaus asked the brunette.

"Does it matter?" she replied and Klaus frowned.

"Of course it matters,"

He took the necklace from her hands and helped her put it on.

Klaus then left the girl, understanding she wanted to be alone.

Clarissa looked into the box before she gasped.

A pair of Louboutin heels were in the box. She picked up a card that was on top of them.

Happy Birthday, Issy

"Happy birthday to me," Clarissa muttered.

 __________________________________

Smoky Mountains, Tennessee

Clarissa scrunched her nose and removed her heels before snapping her fingers. 

A pair of sneakers appeared before her and she put them on, making her heels disappear. 

Stefan carried Ray who was still dead and while Klaus tried to talk to him, the only thing Clarissa wished was for him to shut up. 

 Rebekah and Kol started laughing loudly and Clarissa soon joined in, as well as Caroline. 

"Thanks to our pal, Ray, we've found ourselves a pack," Klaus spoke and Stefan threw Ray to the ground. 

"Ray, oh my god," a woman said and ran to the werewolf. 

"Who are you?" she asked, looking at Stefan. 

"The important question is, who am I? Please, forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus," the hybrid said and the woman got up. 

"You're the hybrid and she's the doppelganger, isn't she? She's supposed to be dead," she said. 

"Oh honey, Death decided I was too pretty to die," Clarissa told her rather smugly. 

Caroline started laughing and everyone joined in.

"You've heard of us, fantastic,"

__________________________________

"It's fascinating, actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon. A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid," Klaus said and Ray woke up with a gasp, startling the werewolves.