11. Unknown Becomes Known

"You didn't break the deal, Elijah,"

Song of the chapter: DARKSIDE by Neoni

__________________________________

Recap:

"Your release has been requested," Elijah told the hero-hair.

Stefan looked at Katherine before looking back at the Original.

"What? By who?" the blond questioned.

"The lovely Clarissa in favor of Elena. Clarissa and I reached an agreement. Please. Come," the man said, gesturing him to come outside.

"I can't," he said but Elijah quickly cut him off.

"Yes, you can. I've had the spell lifted," he said and Stefan walked out of the tomb slowly.

Katherine went to speed away, but Elijah saw this coming and blocked her way.

"However, Clarissa also asked me to release you and stop my hunt, which I agreed, seeing how she cares about you and what she told me how you, and I quote 'Was there when she needed it and kicked Damon's ass after he killed her'," the Original told her and Katherine wasted no time speeding out.

_________________________________

Clarissa was looking out the window when she saw Katherine's reflection and she turned around, smiling brightly.

"You got me out," Katherine smiled at the girl gratefully and Clarissa hugged the older doppelganger.

"I promised you, Kat. I always keep my promises," the Gilbert girl mumbled into her shoulder. "Thank you, Issy,"

!!!NEW CHARACTERS ALERT!!!

NINA DOBREV as
LAURA PETROVA

NINA DOBREV asLAURA PETROVA