ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, guys, I gotta go. I'm meeting up with Maya, but... I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Bye Em"

"Bye" Aria and Katherine said.

Aria then got up. "I have to go to, I'm meeting with Holden"

"Oh, I thought you were only gonna hang out with him so you could see Ezra"

"Well, I was, but... I don't know we actually started to become friends"

"So, have you even heard from Ezra?" Katherine asked.

Aria shook her head. "No, I haven't"

"I just, I can't believe that he never showed up and he never called you"

"Yeah, I know"

"You have to tell me the truth. I feel like I'm the reason that we're lying to Hanna. Did I push us into doing this?"

Katherine shook her head and placed her hand on Spencer's lower back. "No, you didn't"

Aria shook her head. "No, of course not. There are just certain situations where you have to lie to your friends. Even if you hate doing it"

"Yeah" Spencer mumbled.

"Okay, I have to go now. I will see you two tomorrow" Aria said hugging them bye and getting her stuff and walking out of Spencer's house.

"So what do you want to do now?" Katherine asked.

Spencer turned to face her and pulled her into a kiss, moving into her lap in the process. Katherine placed her hands on her hips and kissed her back while Spencer wrapped her arms around Katherine's neck.

Katherine was in line with the others getting their food.

"So, what'd you guys do last night?" Hanna asked them.

"Oh, we studied for a chem test"

"We went to Spencer's for help" Emily told Hanna looking over at her for a moment.

"So today is doomsday, huh?"

"Why? Did you see her?"

"Han, maybe Kate wants to start fresh" Emily said.

"The last time I gave her the benefit of the doubt I ended up blowing chunks on my chunky heels" Hanna said and turned around. "Oh, my God! Is that her?"

"What?"

"Never mind"

"Hanna, come on, you need to relax" Aria told her.

"I would be if you guys were doing a better job keeping a lookout"

"Hanna, I never got a good look at Kate to begin with. The only time I've ever seen her was across a crowded church" Spencer said as they made their way to a table.

"What is hanging out under your sweater? Is that Katherine's undershirt?" Hanna asked.

"Maybe" Spencer said placing her trah on the table and sat down.

Katherine sat down beside Spencer. "Yeah, it's mine"

The other three then sat down.

"You guys, do not look at me like I'm one of those dog's with wheels for legs, okay? Em, when is your mom coming?" Spencer asked.

"Tomorrow. I'm really excited"

"Hanna?"

Hanna then turned to look at Kate. "Kate. Welcome to Rosewood High"