“It is getting too scary day by day. Last night I even heard him breathing deeply. It was extremely scary Affan. It was like….”

“Like ?”

Affan asked when she stopped in the middle.

Chandni bit her lips as she contemplated to understand if what she was thinking was right or not.

“Like he was jerking off hearing my voice,” disgust was evident in Chandni's words as she spoke.

“Chandni, are you hearing yourself? It's too grave what you are saying,” Affan said after hearing her words.

“I don't know Affan but it is very weird to even think about it. I might be wrong but I can come to this conclusion only,” a feeling of fear ran down her spine while even thinking about it.

She has not forgotten the night Shivoham shekhawat molested her. It's been more than three months but she cannot forget him and his doings. Even now his touch and the look of his eyes scares her in her dreams.

And now this unknown caller was scaring her more and more.

“I think you should tell him about these late night creepy calls,” Chandni snapped her eyes at Affan when he said what he said.

“I… I don't want to involve my boyfriend in my every little matters,” Chandni tried to make him understand though her inner self was saying something else.

Initially when she was getting those calls she chose to ignore them thinking someone was messing with her but after last night she knew this was grave and she cannot handle it by herself.

She needs Sabiq now more than ever.

Affan was about to say something against Chandni's decision when Chandni cut him before he even started.

“You know what Affan. You are right. I should tell this to Sabiq. As my boyfriend he has the right to know about whatever is going on in my life,” saying that Chandni was about to take out her phone from her backpack when a car halted right in front of them.

Chandni's eyes lightened up when she saw Sabiq coming out of his car. “Sabiq,” she exclaimed out of sheer happiness before running to him and hugging him tightly.

Sabiq chuckled at her excitement and wrapped his arms around her petite figure.

“Sabiq I missed you so so so much,” she said, placing uncountable kisses on his stubbled cheek. Sabiq chuckled at her childlike excitement. “I missed you too, my jaana,” he said with love in his words.

Breaking the hug Chandni stared at his face for a long minute. He was in Dubai for the last two weeks due to his mafia work. Though they used to facetime every other day but still the longing of their hearts didn't end.

“Come with me.. I have something to show you,” Sabiq spoke, opening his palm to Chandni.

Chandni chuckled at his words without any reason and happily placed her hand on his. The late night creepy calls are all forgotten.

She waved her bye to Affan and got in the car with Sabiq. Once they were inside the car Sabiq started the engine and their car cruised through the busy streets of Mumbai.

….

“Where are we Sabiq ?” Chandni asked as both of them came out from the car.

Sabiq looked ahead at the house and then her pretty face,“ Are you seeing that house ?" He asked, pointing at the small but beautiful house.

Chandni looked at him puzzled and then answered in a small,“Yes.”

“That's our house Mehzabeen,” he breathed leaning to her ear. The confusion of her face was replaced by complete shock in a moment. “What are you…” she failed to say anything.