feels like a dream - jinsik

The smile painted on the boy's face was different from the usual smile he'd show his friends, conveying genuine happiness as you nuzzle yourself further into jinsik's chest. Inside his favorite hoodie, he adores the sight of you being so close to him for the first time, his hand running through your soft locks. And when you look up at him with those doe eyes of yours, he almost loses it, wanting nothing more than to stay there beside you on the couch forever.

He feels like you're part of a dream, washing him away from the cruel world and letting him escape with your touch that was double dipped with love and care, too much so that he feels dizzy and overwhelmed. But he enjoys that feeling, feeling as though he could do anything in the world with your love, able to unwind and feel free from the judging eyes. He feels giddy, excited that someone loves just like he does, spending countless hours laughing about nothing and everything at the same time.

He feels like he could be vulnerable under your gaze, but would still feel so safe and secure, knowing that you would build him up to do better than yesterday, and how he would do the same; how he'd do anything for you. You are his favorite girl, his favorite person actually. He doesn't recall feeling this type of way with anyone else before.

A/n: inspired by rocco's song, feels like a dream

224 words