BASED ON WHEN YOURE ON YOUR PERIOD - HYUNWOO °

~~~~~~~~♡

"I'm on my period." You would announce, the sun going down from the windows behind you. You were hugging hyunwoos hoodie as he nods his head, grabbing his keys and spinning the rim around his finger.

He gets up without a word, turning off the tv and walking towards your body, grabbing your hand to pull you into a hug, his hands running through your hair as he kisses your forehead.

And with a tiny "jump" he picks you up, before walking to his car. Opening the passenger seat he places you carefully, giggling when you boop your head on the car. And he gets in the drivers seat, squeezing your hand as he begins to drive around the neighborhood.

It was a small tradition you did, when the day was late yet the weather was nice. Sometimes you stargazed or went for some icecream, but most days you drived around the neighborhood, tightly holding onto each others hands as you rested your head on his shoulder, the soft melody of the radio and hyunwoos voice sending you to sleep.

And thats what exactly happened after a few minutes as he pulls back in the driveway, carefully shifting your sleeping head before running out the car, picking your body back up. You always thought you were too old to be picked up, but hyunwoo insisted.

Carefully kicking the door open with his foot, he guides you to his bedroom, placing you on the soft cushion and tucking you in. Most days he would stare at your sleeping figure, giving you a final good night kiss before crawling into the bed with you, his hand finding your stomach to rub soft circles on, the other wrapping around your waist. And just like that, he would fall asleep.

A/n: request on tumblr

301 words