CONCERT CONFESSION - JUNGHOON °

~~~~~~~~♡

The crowd roars as xikers do the final move to tricky house, the heat radiating off of the fans and heading to the hard working artists.

You were able – with the help of a friend – to get front row seats for the concert, a proud yell of accomplishment leaves your lips as you clap for the boys. You made eye contact with the boy that gave you the front row tickects, sending him a big smile as his cheeks tint pink.

Or maybe it was the lighting.

You werent super close to junghoon, but you have grown a soft spot for the boy. He was always so shy and quiet around you and it melted your heart, wanting to cherish that feeling forever.

You couldnt help but notice how the dancing boy always found your eyes as he was performed, and it sparked something in your stomach. You didnt want to distact him from his job, and so you send a thumbs up and a cheer, in which he smiles.

The sudden staring contest makes you sweat as he bring the mic up to his lips, inching closer to the edge of the stage, towards where you were standing.

"I only met you a few months ago and it feels like I've fallen deeper and deeper with every glance i send you. I dont know how you feel and i dont care what others think.. all i want is you."

A/n: thank you skzisforeverr for requesting and sorry for the wait 😭

253 words