yujun soft thoughts

~~~~~~~~♡

The boys attention was taken away from the television when he feels your head lay on his crossed legs, your soft hands stretching his legs straight so you could get comfortable. He only blinks when you turn your head to face him, a smile popping on your lips.

"Hi-ya, yujun!"

"H-hey, babe." The pet name still feels so foreign to him after 3 months of dating, his shy persona taking over his body as he blacks out, your hands coming up to ruffle the his hair.

3 months of dating and he was still so shy whenever you touched him. 3 months of dating and he was still nervous to look into your eyes. 3 months of dating and he still has a huge crush on you.

3 months of dating and he was surprised you werent tired of his shyness.

He couldnt help it. Not when you looked so pretty even if you were doing nothing. Not when your soft voice lulled him to sleep. And don't get him started on your smile. Just a little grin and he had fallen head over heals, his heart skipping beats as his palms getting sweaty.

But you always adored his shyness, taking advantage of the moments to make him flustered. "Yujun?" Your voice brings him back from his daydreaming, his hand swooping down to caress your side, tucking some hair behind your ear.

"Hm?" He hums lowly, his eyes catching yours as his cheeks tingle pink. "I lost my chap stick." You pout, your arms crossing as yujun holds back the urge to pinch your cheeks. "Do you have another one that i could borrow."

"No.. i only have one left."

"Oh." You frown, your lips feeling dry. But you were too lazy to go to the store to buy another pack. "B-but, I have an idea!!" Yujun quickly stutters, your head turning back to his as your eyes light up.

"What is it-" you let out a gasp when yujun ravels his hand into your hair, lifting your head up to slam his lips on yours. It was unlike yujun to make the first move, your arm wrapping his neck to pull him closer, his orange flavored lips lying on yours repeatedly.

He lets out a light groan when you tug his hair, his hands moving up and down your sides, the sound of repeated sighs filling the room.

Your eyes open when he pulls away, taking in his bright red face as he stutters.

"Is that enough or do you need more?"

426 words