YECHAN BIRTHDAY IMAGINE

You kick some pebbles angrily as you walk down the sidewalk, the sound ringing through your ears as you stuffed your hands into your pockets, the glow up 'arcade' neon sign hanging above your head as you step into the building

"Wheres jinsik?" You spin your head to the owner, guiding your feet to the front desk as you place two dollars on the surface. "He had plans." You exaggerate, rolling your tongue at the last word, the owner chuckling as he watches you roll your eyes.

"Wasnt he supposed to help you get that plushie?" He asks, taking the money from you as he puts it into the cash register. "YEAH HE WAS!!" you shout before calming yourself down, you didnt know how to get it without him, he was your savior. "But you could always help me right??" You bring your hands together, batting your lashes at the owner.

He chuckles again. "No can do buddy, now go have fun." He pats your head, shooing you off as you pout, finally dragging your feet to the game machines.

With a determined smile you marched to the plushie claw machine, putting a coin into the slot. You could win the toy without jinsik and when you do — which you will, you can rub it all over jinsiks face.

~~~~♡

You were down to the last coin. Sweat drenches your face as you slam your fist on the machine, buring your head into your arm as you let out a string of curses. But you werent going to give up that easy. No, you could do it. You will do it!!!

So you stand back up, wiping some sweat from your brow as your shakey hands take the controls. You moved the claw to your desired plushie, but no something didnt feel right. The angle was wrong, the timing was wrong. Everything was wrong, until you felt a warm pair of hands place on top of yours, moving the claw to the plushie.

Your eyes widen as you look up, a boy lifelessly glancing down at you before looking back up, dropping the plush into the hole. "W-who are you??" You spin around once he lets go of your hands, looking at the boy questioningly.

"Looks like you needed some help." The boy completely ignores your question, getting the plushie and handing it to you. "Thanks?" Your eyebrows furrow as he hums, turning his heel to walk away.

"Wait!!" You follow after the mysterious boy, stopping when he finds another game to play. "Who are you??" You repeat, jumping to peek over his shoulder. But he doesnt respond, instead he groans, the bright "GAME OVER" sign flashing on the screen.

It was a game that you were pretty good at, as you place the plushie to the floor, hurriedly taking the controls to beat the game. The boy was just about to walk away when he hears the machine shout "good job," digging his hand into his pockets as he watches you turn around, sending him a smirk. You take the tickets from the slot, and hand it to him.

"For helping me?" Your statement sounded more like a question as the boy chuckles, reaching his hand out to take the tickets when you pull it back. "If, you tell me who you are."