CHAPTER 20

A/N: The chapter is related to the flashback posted back in chapter 16.*

WARNING ⚠️
SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD

YN: AHHH ! M-MOM... AHH!

Mrs. Jeon: You b-tch, how dare you huh... !!

She yelled at YN after striking the leather belt again on her, YN screamed again in pain, Mrs. Jeon, her step mother was torturing her from past an hour like this, YN's whole body was red.. full of red to brown bruises, the corner of her lip was bleeding because of continuous slapping.

Out of the blue, Mrs. Jeon held a fist of YN's hair and made her look into her eyes, yn screamed due to the pain, her eyes were red due to crying a lot, her vision was blur but she managed to talk.

YN: W-W-HY MOM !!!!!!!

Mrs. Jeon: Because this is the only way left to me, if you say no to this marriage proposal of CHOI SEUNG-CHEOL,I will k!ll your dear boyfriend KIM TAEHYUNG... you made my life hell, I did nit married your father to keep you as my daughter, I liked you father since our university days, but your wh-re mom.. trapped your dad, and they both got married, but luckily your mom d!ed and I again got a chance to be in your father's heart and this mansion. I was ruling his life, half of his business.. but that idiot old man wants to give everything to you, so i thought of gwtting you married to some richie-rich.. so that his wish could also be completed and mine too but you-...

She again slapped YN hard..

Mrs. Jeon: YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH SOME TRASH... HUH SUCH A SL-T... JUST A WH-RE LIKE YOUR MOTHER.
Listen YN.. wait a minute.. watch this..

She grabbed a tab from one of her man's hand and showed a libe cctv footage to YN

In that footage, Taehyung was passing from civil lines and an unknown black car full of some armed men were following him.

Fear ran down through YN's spine as she vigorously shooked her head yelling at her stepmom.

YN: N-NOOOOO... PLEASE MOM N..OOOOO DON'T K!LL HIM.. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING PLEASE... LET HIM GO..

Mrs. Jeon: No no.. i really think, I should mvrder this piece of sh-t..

YN: NO P-PLEASE NO MOM.

Mrs. Jeon: Then marry SEUNGCHEOL!!!!! SAY YES TO THIS MARRIAGE.. BREAK UP WITH TAEHYUNG... because if you don't you know what I can do.. andI know about his family too.. he is the one and only child of his parents.. why are you ruining their life by sntching their son from them.. let them be happy, me too and be yourself happy too..

YN was just sobbing, she was remembering all her memories with Taehyung, she niw knew that her mom will erase every trace of him if she didn't broke with him, she have to do this for saving her love...

"I'm s-sorry Taehyung-ah"

____________

Taehyung: W-what !? Y-you are joking right.. huh y-yn.. love.. please say you're lying huh.. baby.. please..

YN: N-no Tae.. I'm s-sorry..

Taehyung held her arms and pulled closer.. he was trying to look in her eyes, but YN was avoiding his tearful gaze. He took out a small jewelry box from his pants pocket and showed it to her, he gently opened it and it was a ring that he bought for her.. he was going to propose her marriage but-