CHAPTER 07

11th February, 2023

Its been a week since whatever happened with Y/N in the hospital. She is trying to overcome all of that but she can never forget Taehyung. Seungcheol is taking her care whenever she is out or at the hospital. He makes sure about her health and needs that should be completed on time. He is busy too, because of his new project which he got from his foreign client Sung Rae Yoo.

At the hospital

Y/N was busy attending her patients, she was already having 2 pending surgeries today and all those appointments too. Her senior advised her not to stress herself much but today she couldn't help it. She cannot be late for the surgery as well as she won't ever neglect her appointment patients.

In midst of all this she missed Seungcheol's six calls. She was hurrying up for her first surgery of the day after she got free from the check ups. He phone was ringing continuously, she didn't even glanced at it and ran for the surgery.

On the other side Seungcheol was worrying about her. This was for the first time she missed his call. He immediately called her senior Dr. Yoo.

Dr. Yoo: Yes Mr. Choi, what happened ?

Seungcheol: Doctor, Is Y/N alright, she isn't picking up my calls.

Dr. Yoo: Please relax Mr. Choi, lemme check.

After 5 minutes Dr. Yoo called Seungcheol back.

Dr. Yoo: Yes Mr. Choi, she is fine, actually she is busy in her surgery, maybe that is why she missed your call. Don't worry, she is fine Mr. Choi.

Seungcheol just hummed and ended the call. He was already stressed because of his own meetings and work and now she was also not picking up his calls tensioned him more. He shrugged a little and got back to his work.

9:30 PM

It was almost the time for Y/N to reach back home and she came out of the operation theater after her second surgery of the day went successful. She sighed being tired and moved towards her cabin.

She packed her belongings, took her car keys and drove back home.
It took her 20 minutes to reach back and she saw Seungcheol's car was already parked inside the premisses. He was back pretty earlier than her.

She hurriedly ran inside as she understood she was late. There was nothing prepared for the dinner too, he must be hungry.

Y/N's POV

I got panicked when I stepped inside our living room. His office bag was there on the couch, his coat was hanging on the dining table's chair and the kitchen's light were on too. I took of my sandals, kept my bag on the dining and rushed inside the kitchen.

 I took of my sandals, kept my bag on the dining and rushed inside the kitchen