CHAPTER 02

My eyes immediately shot open as I heard that

My eyes immediately shot open as I heard that. I quickly answered back breathing heavily.

"Y-YES You go and sleep."

I heard the footsteps of the maids leaving the floor. Not again, I pulled my hands from my pants and closed my eyes, every other night I see you in my dreams, WHY !!!? When everything between us got over 4 years ago. WHY Y/N JUST WHY !!? My breathing got heavier than before and years escaped from my eyes remembering her again, the last time we met, the last time I held her in my arms, the last time I heard her voice, you broke me Y/N, why you did that ?

Every night i feel you in my dreams which became my most horrible nightmares. Why can't I forget you after this much happened between us, after what you did with me ?
I wiped my tears and went to wash my face. My eyes were red, because of sadness and anger.

Now you are nothing to me JEON Y/N, NOTHING !!! I punched the mirror which was infront of me and it broke into many pieces showing my reflection in each of them. I will surely keep myself back from these nightmares.

End of the POV

___________

It was 3 AM and Seungcheol was still waiting for his wife outside the hospital in the car with his eyes glued on the hospital's entrance. He was worried for her. Although there was no love in this marriage but still they both atleast care for each other. It was forced marriage for Y/N and Seungcheol went for his parents sake. He was a studious, gentle and a very kind hearted boy of his parents who never denied their any decision so he said 'YES' for this marriage and on the other side, Y/N was forced by her mother for this. She loved her father more than her mother but in this she doesn't know why her father supported her mother going against her daughter's will for the first time.

Maybe because it was her step mother and he manipulated her father's mind. Y/N begged but it was of no use, she had to marry Seungcheol by leaving her long time boyfriend. And now its been 4 years of Y/N's marriage with Seungcheol, they were still a little cold with each other.

Seungcheol never harmed her but also told her that he don't feel anything for her and he never felt for someone else too. But they can be friends, this was Seungcheol's offer which Y/N accepted after 3 months of their marriage.

Y/N told Seungcheol about her past relationship and he was a little shocked to know that because he always thought that she would not be having even a male friend, she looks so innocent but nah... she isn't and she never was. This made Seungcheol a bit insecure but shrugged this all off and focused on his business and to make her feel good and comfortable with him under one roof.

Many times Seungcheol saw dry tears stains on her cheeks as if she cried so hard but he never dared to ask. He took her for dinners outside, to parties to make her feel relaxed but she rarely smiled for him. He thought that they were friends but still she never told him much about herself, her whereabouts and works.

Seungcheol was in his thoughts when Y/N knocked on the window of the car.

Seungcheol: Huh !!

He immediately opened the door of the other side and Y/N sat in. She accidentally kept her hand on Seungcheol's knee and he flinched. For the first time he felt her touch. He looked at her who was busy finding her mobile phone in her purse. Seungcheol touch her hand with hesitation to remove it but as Y/N felt his rough fingers on hers she flinched and removed her hand herself.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry I did not-

Seungcheol: It's f-fine... are you okay, what are you searching for ?

Y/N: My phone, I was searching it inside the hospital also to call you, that I might be late, you go back, but-

Seungcheol: You left it in the car only, I kept in glove infront.

Y/N: Thank you Cheol, but why were you waiting for me ? Don't you have an important meeting tomorrow, you need a good rest.

Seungcheol: Y-you know about my meeting ?

Y/N: Yes, I do, i have seen your schedule, you have it in our closet right... i watch it everyday so that I can prepare healthy breakfast for you that morning and wake you up if you are late, though you are perfect in all these.

Seungcheol: Thank you, but you should take care for yourself too, let's go back and sleep, you must be tired.

Y/N: Not that much, its my job, but lets go quickly, you need rest first c'mon...

Seungcheol smiled watching her care towards him, but he feeling guilty too, that he is not the perfect one which she deserves. Still he plastered a smile for her and they headed back to their home.

TO BE CONTINUED..

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜