CHAPTER 16

Next Day...

Today Y/N was sleeping till late and Seungcheol didn't want to wake her up because she was already not in a condition to talk

Today Y/N was sleeping till late and Seungcheol didn't want to wake her up because she was already not in a condition to talk.. how will she go to the hospital. He prepared the breakfast himself today for her.
He was getting ready for his office, he was fixing his tie when he saw Y/N moving a little in her sleep. He quickly went near her and sat beside her weak figure.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. Seungcheol held her hand to assure that he will not hurt her. She felt his warmth in her palm and she closed her eyes again and exhaled a heavy sigh.

Seungcheol: Are you okay Y/N ?

She nodded and tried to sat up, Seungcheol helped her and she sat with a little difficulty.

Y/N: Why didn't you wake me up Cheol ? I have to go to the hospital today, I have many pending surgeries.

Seungcheol: But you should take care of yourself as well, I didn't wanted you to go.

Y/N: Umm I don't remember what I was blabbering last night, will you please tell me ?

Seungcheol was looking at her in disbelief, she don't even remember how was she behaving last night. Now Seungcheol being straight forward asked her a question.

Seungcheol: Did someone tried to harm you when you were in relationship with Taehyung and my mom came to your place, to ask for your hand ?

Y/N got shocked after hearing him, her eyes enlarged a little and she looked at her husband in astonishment.

Y/N: N-no.. why a-are you a-sking this c-cheol ?

Seungcheol was staring deeply in her eyes making Y/N more nervous. She began to avoid his stares. He shifted more closure to her, her heart beats started to race, this time Seungcheol was serious, he wanted to know everything that what had happened in his wife's past now.

Seungcheol: Because I want to know.. can't I ?

Y/N: Y-you can..

She said looking down, her eyes got teary as she was remembering how she suffered.. Taehyung left her... how her step mom treated her a-and t-th-at...

Seungcheol: Tell me Y/N..

She wasn't looking up at him, Seungcheol lift her chin up with her fingers and made her look directly in his eyes, his heart skipped a beat when he saw her teary eyes, they were so beautiful that he can forever stare in them but the watery condition of them was raising an ache inside his heart.

Seungcheol: Y/N-ah

Y/N didn't wasted a second more and hugged him tightly, he too didn't think anything else rather than hugging her back, she was sobbing like a baby on his chest, he was caressing her hairs and back, trying to console her.