CHAPTER 11

Taehyung's POV

"Mom Dad, I will go back to New York day after tomorrow in the morning only."

My mom who was tightly hugging me, slowly broke the hug nd looked at me. Her eyes were teary, my family was happy to see me after 4 years, I just used to call them once in a week, to have a word with them bout their health and all. I transfered money to them from New York time to time for their use, they never asked for anything from me just wished that I should be happy, I'm their only child.

They were sad that I was not with them, but hearing me good always kept them satisfied with me. Dad came towards me and patted my back, he knew I was tired, I need to rest a bit. They don't know about Y/N, I just told them once that I love someone and will tell them about her later. They were so happy, but when that day she broke my heart into pieces and then crushed it too by marrying someone else infront of my eyes. I came back home all messed up, drvnk, wasted.. like a dumb mad man, who was so in love, or ....

I shifted to New York the folloing week and worked hard, it took me 3 years to set the KIM INDUSTRIES at this level. Jimin and Jungkook played a big role in all this, and Jisoo, she was the one who was with me from the start, I can never forget whatever she did for me.

I sighed while thinking all this and walking up to my room. I smiled a little and opened the door of my room. I walked in and closed the door behind. I removed my shoes and kept them aside. I opened my wardrobe, my cothes were still there, neat and clean, the hoodies gifted by her, I took everything from here, except whatever she gave and related to her but Mom Dad didn't threw anything.

I opened the other drawers, a few photo frames were there, all those gifts she gave me, it was all reminding me of hers. I loved you so much Y/N.

My eyes got teary, but I didn't let my tears flow out my eyes, I closed my eyes, took one of those hoodies and went inside the washroom. In New York, I live in a mansion but the peace of life is here in my old home, a middle class apartment in Seoul. I thought of my parents while taking a shower that how they live without me, in this space and there I live in that space.

I should take them with me.

End of Taehyung's POV

Next Morning

Y/N: Umm, C-cheol ?

Seungcheol: Yes Y/N

They both were having breakfast together, Seungcheol, tried to forget about last night, but now he was quite curious to know more about his wife's past.

Y/N: Will you take me with you tonight ?

Seungcheol: Ofcourse Y/N, but are you okay, I mean last night you seemed so scared, so are you feeling better now ?

Y/N: hm I am Cheol, so when will you pick me up ?

Seungcheol: Around 7 PM

Y/N: If you are not getting late, will you please tell me that the dress which I'm gonna wear tonight is okay for your business party or not ?

Seungcheol: Yeah sure.

He smiled at her and Y/N smiled back at him. Y/N stood up from her chair and walked upstairs into their bedroom. She came down within two minutes with a bag in her hands. She kept the bag on the dining table infront of Seungcheol.