CHAPTER 08

13th February, 2023

Seungcheol was working in his cabin, over looking once on the files when his secretary Ms. Cha knocked. Without looking up he asked to come in. Ms. Cha came inside his cabin and kept the files which Seungcheol asked her to finish.

Ms. Cha: Sir I have completed all the files of our new project.

Seungcheol finally looked up and nodded. He sighed and asked about the status of his next meet with her new project partner Ms. Sung Rae Yoo.

Seungcheol: When is my next meeting with Ms. Sung ?

Ms. Cha: Sir I contacted her secretary, but they said that for the upcoming week she is not having any free date to meet. Right now she is in New York only, for her another big deal, with Mr. Kim.

Seungcheol: Mr. Kim, who is he ? What's his full name ?

Ms. Cha: Sorry Sir I didn't asked about Mr. Kim

Seungcheol: Hmm okay.

Ms. Cha: Sir, one more thing, Mr. Shin, has organised a business party tomorrow and he has invited you with Mrs. Choi, his secretary called me an hour ago.

Seungcheol: Tomorrow ? Okay but I can't say about Y/N, inform them this because if she will be having any important surgeries, she won't come.

Ms. Cha: Sure sir, may I leave now ?

Seungcheol: Yes please.

Ms. Cha left his cabin and Seungcheol sighed. He was sure that if Y/N would be having any surgery, important or not she won't ever leave her patients for a party. But still he will ask her once. He picked up his phone and dialed her number.

 He picked up his phone and dialed her number

After a few rings Y/N picked up the call.

On the Call

Y/N: Yes Cheol..