CHAPTER 03

The Next Day

Y/N was making breakfast for Seungcheol and he was still sleeping. It was 7 AM in the morning, she woke up at 5 AM, did her morning routine and came down to make his breakfast, because he has to leave on time for the meeting for which he was working so hard last night and was disturbed by her work.

Meanwhile Seungcheol woke up, he had a habit of waking up alone in his bedroom after marriage, they share the same room, same bed but Y/N never slept facing him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Meanwhile Seungcheol woke up, he had a habit of waking up alone in his bedroom after marriage, they share the same room, same bed but Y/N never slept facing him. They don't share any sk!nsh!p, on their wedding too, Seungcheol peched her forehead because they both were not in love and Y/N had tears in her eyes. On their wedding night Seungcheol told her about himself and that he would not be able to love her but he will definitely care for her. He will respect her as his wife but not love her like his wife. Y/N also told him about her past, her beloved boyfriend, who was now her ex, her bond with him.

Seungcheol felt bad for Y/N and he consoled her. He wanted to ask if she is not comfortable with him then they can d!vorce but Y/N was afraid of something which she never told to him and begged him to not break this fake relation between them.

Seungcheol's POV

Again I woke up alone in my bedroom, I caressed the side of my bed where Y/N sleeps every night backfacing me.

"Am I not even that deserving to know more about you Y/N ?"

I thought to myself and woke up and went in the washroom for my morning routine. I came out in my bathrobe and saw my suit, tie, wrist watch were kept on the bed neatly. I know you did this Y/N. I smiled to myself and started to dress up.

After 20 minutes when I was ready, I took my file, my phone and headed downstairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After 20 minutes when I was ready, I took my file, my phone and headed downstairs. When I was stepping down the stairs, I saw Y/N plating the breakfast for me. Rarely I got to watch this view, because she leaves earlier then me usually but today she kept me first so we will have breakfast together today. I brightly smiled.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N: Good morning Cheol

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N: Good morning Cheol

"Good morning Y/N, by the way the breakfast looks delicious, thank you."

Y/N: Its fine Cheol, c'mon you start, I'm coming just wanna take this apron off.

She said to me normally and started to take off the apron, when she took it off over her head, her hair got messed up. I saw her expression turning into an annoying one.

Y/N: Aish... I need to comb my hair now, Cheol you start, I'm coming.

She was about to pass by me but I held her wrist, she stopped and turned around with a shocking face. Her lips got parted a little and eyes widened, yes for the first time I held her hand like this in this type of situation.

I made her stand straight infront of me and adjusted her hair with my fingers. She was just staring at me with her wide eyes. When I was done I smiled at her but saw her tears rolling down her eyes. I got worried.

"Y/N ? Why are you crying ?"

I tried to wipe them off her cheeks but she yanked my hand and pushed me a little. She ran towards the living room area leaving me confused yet worried for her.

"Y/N what happened, wait Y/N !!"

But she just said....

Y/N: I'm leaving, Good luck for your deal Seungcheol

And she ran out, I was just standing there feeling guilty for touching her without her permission. I heard her car starting and she really left. She didn't even had breakfast with me. I was so happy, but I ruined it myself. I'm sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry.

I had my breakfast all alone again and went to my company. I was really worried for her, I'll call her after my meeting will be over. I thought to myself while driving towards my company. Please don't hate me for what I did today Y/N. I wished.

End of Seungcheol's POV

On the ither side Y/N was driving her car rashly towards the hospital. Tears were filled in her eyes as she was remembering her past.
Her car directly stopped infront of the hospital. She took a deep breath and tried to overcome her situation. She parked her car and furiously went inside the hospital.

Time skip

Y/N was very busy today or say she kept herself busy and just ignore Seungcheol's calls and whatever happened today in the morning.
She was angrily working, and doing mistakes again and again, being a good doctor and doing silly mistakes was making her juniors frown at her awkwardly. She didn't ate a single piece of food today, was just surviving with water. She started to feel dizzy and was about fall but balanced herself thrice today.

It was 9 PM when she got free and there were no appointments more to be held for her, the last who came was a couple. She felt very envious of them because they were not married, just in a relationship of a boyfriend and girlfriend. They made her wounds more painful. They made her go back in that time she spent with him, her only love, Taehyung, four years ago.

TO BE CONTINUED..

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜