13: Wind Hashira

Magsimula sa umpisa

(y/n) rolls her eyes playfully, patting his head, "i'm glad to see you're not a spider!" She grins, "i can't imagine you as a hairy being with six legs!"

zenitsu blinks, looking up at her in confusion, "eh? How do you know about that??" She ignores him and goes to inosuke, who was eyeing her.

(y/n) embraces the boar-head, grinning when he stiffens up in her hold before she lets go, putting her hands to her hips, "i see the great inosuke survived, huh? I'm proud of you," she pauses, "all of you!" She emphasized before turning back to the hashibira, "i always knew you were strong, inosuke." She smiles.

inosuke stares at her in silence, white fuzz balls forming around him. He raises his hand to clutch his chest, feeling a tingly sensation when she smiles at him. Recently, he's been experiencing it whenever the (h/c)-ette was around that it was confusing to him. That quickly dissipates when he grins maniacally and points a finger at her, "(MIS.PRO NAME)!!! I WAS RIGHT TO MAKE YOU MY MINION!! YOU ARE STRONG!! FIGHT ME!!!" He yells loudly, standing on his bed.

zenitsu glares at him, "LEAVE (Y/N)-CHAN ALONE YOU BRUTE!! DON'T YOU DARE TAINT HER BEAUTIFUL SKIN!!!"

inosuke growls at him, "SHUT UP MONICA!!"

"WHO THE HELL IS MONICA!!? THAT IS NOT MY NAME YOU ILLITERATE FOOL!!"

"HAH!!? WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, VERONICA!??"

(y/n) was oddly reminded of the 'veronica' song from tiktok. Veronica, open-open the door please. Veronica open the dooor!! Wth??? The female rubs her head from the incoming headache she was receiving from all the noise, but she was glad they were getting better and from the looks of it, their build was actually more muscular. Probably from the rehabilitation training kocho and the others had them do.

After spending some time with the boys, she soon leaves the butterfly mansion. (y/n) was thinking of what to do. Unbeknownst to her, a shadow was looming over her and before she knew it, a rough hand grabbed her by the waist and hauled her over their shoulder, going in the opposite direction.

(y/n) yelps as she clutches onto the person's haori, "h-hey!! What the hell!?" Her eyes widened when she recognized the person as sanemi, "y-you...!" She gasps before wriggling around in his hold, "what're you doing!? Let me down!!" She demanded in japanese and english.

sanemi barely spared her a glance, although the glare on his face spoke otherwise, "you thought you can miss out on training without me knowing, you brat!?" He yells in anger, vein popping.

(y/n) shrugs nonchalantly while still being hauled like a bag of potatoes on his broad shoulder, "i figured you wouldn't notice nor care."

"I WAITED TWO HOURS FOR YOU TO SHOW UP!!!" Sanemi yells, irritated by her disregard for the time he took out of his schedule to train her. They soon arrived at his estate where he kicks the gates open without a care in the world, stomping towards the backyard before dropping the female on the ground without a care as she lets out an 'oof!'. He stares down at her, eyes blown crazy...oh wait, that's how he always looks...—

"pick up the sword." He gestures to the fake blade lying beside her, "since you missed two hours of training, don't expect me to go easy on you!!" He harshly says.

(y/n) picks up the fake blade, rolling her eyes as she mutters, "alright, mr. sourpuss."

sanemi then takes a stance for a kata, side-glancing at her, "now follow this form," he pauses, waiting for her to do as he says.

"like this?" (y/n) reluctantly asks, trying to copy sanemi's posture but it came out the opposite...rengoku was a better teacher...she thinks to herself.