50: The Power Within..

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

The city was dead quiet as mitsuri, rengoku, obanai, tanjiro, enmu, rui and the upper-moons were recovering from the sudden attack from muzan. None of them knew he was capable of such power. Groans of pains were heard from the slayers. As they were recovering, (y/n) was having trouble of her own!

"now you're mine." muzan chuckles deeply at (y/n), smirking down at her, a wicked gleam in his eyes, "struggle all you want, but you can't use those hands of yours anymore." His words caused the foreign girl to freeze. what did he mean??

(y/n) slowly looks down, widening her eyes. She didn't notice it...but her hands...were being absorbed in muzan's chest (similarly to tamayo)! She wiggles and tries to pull her way out from his body but her hands wouldn't budge! She was stuck!! Literally!! Horror washed upon her face, he found a way to incapacitate her!!

how can she help her friends if her hands were out of commission!!? The foreign girl glares at him, "you played dirty!" she hisses, seething at the demon king was amused by her futile attempts to escape his grasp. A smug look on his face.

"did i?" muzan swiftly moves forward, his nose touching hers, "...or maybe you were the one playing dirty with me, using those weird powers of yours to the advantage. A clever play, if i say so myself and i don't praise anyone."

(y/n) grits her teeth, moving her head away from him, observing the situation and trying to come to a conclusion on how to escape. She'll kick him in the dick...that's the only way. She raises her leg subtly and swiftly went for the blow when he easily caught it.

"i am not so gullible to such attacks, my dear." muzan smirks.

"...(Y/N)!!!" mitsuri screams out to the girl as she, rengoku, giyu and obanai witness the situation the girl is in. She was situated directly in front of muzan, and if  they attack, there's the possibility she might get seriously injured..or killed!! They clench the hilt of their swords, what shall they do!???

"NEE-SAN!!" rui shouts worriedly, as he, enmu and the upper-moons were frozen on what to do. Even if they analyze this correctly, there's no guarantee an attack from them or the hashira's would miss her.

muzan smirks smugly, looks like he has the upper hand now, "now that there's no more interruptions, let me end this battle already." He uses his tendrils to attack the hashira and his former demons, slice and dicing them as their bodies dropped in pieces before they can call their pathetic attack, he was more focused on defeating the hashira that he didn't even think to kill them, a big mistake on his part.

"NO!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" (y/n) screams, crying as she watches helplessly as her friends attempted to dodge muzan's relentless attacks but get injured in the process! She wiggles and squirms against muzan but it was futile!!

Rui, enmu and the upper moons were slowly regenerating. The process took more longer considering their lack of eating humans, which normally would help them recover faster.

suddenly, a ball chain with whip came soaring through the air and destroyed muzan's tendrils. All eyes dart to gyomei, "sorry i'm late." He swings his weapon rapidly, sensing the situation around him and notices (y/n)'s capture. He frowns.

the (h/c)-ette spots a white hair as sanemi locks eyes with her teary ones, softening for a moment before anger flashes in them, directed at muzan. The wind hashira swipes his blade downward, cutting muzan's back as the demon king was unperturbed by the attack, glancing behind him.

sanemi was going to ignite the demon king on fire but seeing as (y/n) was indirectly acting as a shield for him and he did not want to harm her, he sufficed with a backstabbed attack, glaring into crimson hues.