49: Final Battle

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

"(y/n)!!!" tanjiro shouts with relief. They were all together...sorta. The room changed, elongating and spreading out like a gym floor only it was wood. There were tables above them and the foreign girl wonders how they weren't falling. Did gravity exist in here?? It did, but maybe it works differently??

(y/n) stood next to tanjiro and giyuu as her upper-moons, rui and enmu stood behind them

(y/n) stood next to tanjiro and giyuu as her upper-moons, rui and enmu stood behind them. She would rather them not get involved since she doesn't know what muzan can do to them. Was he capable of controlling their minds and turning them against her?!!! I hope not, she thinks anxiously.

muzan 'tch's. He cannot fathom nor believe how his own creations, his own upper-ranks turn against him so easily when he made them as powerful as they are because of the blood which flows through their veins. His blood. ungrateful...all of them.

(y/n) could see the anger in both tanjiro and giyuu's faces, "calm down, both of you!!" She literally spoke the water hashira's line, but it seemed the two were experiencing their own levels of emotion and fighting an internal battle, "now is not the time to go berserk on me!" She huffs, glancing at muzan whom opens his mouth.

oh no...when this guy opens his mouth, only shit comes out from it. Nothing but insults and heartless remarks!

"persistent." muzan spat, "this behavior bores me, sickens me to the bottom of my heart. Whenever you open your mouth, you only remember that one dumb notion about taking revenge for your dead family, siblings, children and friends. you've all survived, that should be enough for you, you ingrates."

(y/n)'s jaw drops, his words were so cruel and mean. Guaranteed, she did not lose someone, but if she had she would surely feel offended by the heartlessness of his words. Not a drop of remorse in his body. This guy...killing him is too easy of a punishment, he deserves much worse..!

"so your family got slaughtered, big deal." muzan nonchalantly says, "you should be lucky to even be alive. Do everyone a favor and go back to the way you've lived your life. Being killed by me is similar to a calamity happening yet you don't see anyone swearing revenge on tornados, hurricanes, rain or volcanic eruptions. It's not that hard to think about. Live quietly and earn you daily wages. You demon hunters are deviants, so essentially, i am the only one who wants to end this."

(y/n) glares at muzan, opening her mouth since tanjiro was frozen stiff from his words, "hey!" she shouts, catching the demon king's attention, "what the fuck is wrong with you!?? you don't have a shred of remorse in you, do you!!?" She ignores the small tugs from the back of her clothes given by rui; the spider demon was afraid she might get muzan angry! sorry rui, but this guy pisses me off!!!

muzan looks at (y/n) nonchalantly, "no, i don't. as a demon, is it not obvious we eat humans to survive? How do you get upset over something so natural? It is part of nature." He merely says, causing irk to form on her head.