Apollonia Geraldine Duncombe-Sorrengail

_________________________________________________________________

Full Name (Insert the character's full name. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.): Apollonia Geraldine Duncombe-Sorrengail

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): • Love, Princess, Darling, Babe, Baby, Dear, Baby Girl, Sweetheart (All by her crush).

• Sirius' bitch (by Severus Snape)

Age (Insert their age): 12 (Year 1)

13 (Year 2)

14 (Year 3)

15 (Year 4)

16 (Year 5)

17 (Year 6)

18 (Year 7)

28 (Ten years after Hogwarts)

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born): April 12th 1958

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Asexual (Wants a relationship)

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Human (Animagus)

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Student (during her time at Hogwarts)

House (E.G. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw etc.): Hufflepuff (when attending Hogwarts)

Boggart (Fear): Dogs

Wand: 14½", Cedar, dragon heartstring (Main Wand)

Patronus: Lion

Animagus: Eagle

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can. Don't just list off words; go in depth with who your character is.): She's smart but struggles with learning in school; she is a hot-headed person who stands up for what she believes in no matter what; she's very confident in herself, but not in a vain sort of way; she is extremely protective towards her friends and loved ones; she's very impulsive, and that gets her in trouble quite a few times; she's a rash person. She will not hesitate to burn someone alive if they harm anyone that she loves. She can still feel remorse after killing someone. Without a strong, proper moral compass and a strong sense of who and who not to kill, she may be a danger to everyone around them, friend or foe.

Phobias/Fears (What are they afraid of the most? Does the character have to take any medication to help with this phobia?): Fire

Powers (Does the Character Have Any? Please do not make your character overpowered.): Shapeshifting: She can transform into her Animagus form through magic.

• Flight: She can fly at super-high speeds via her Animagus form. As a result, she can also glide, i.e. sail through air without being able to apply thrust and thus have no ability to extend her flight over certain ratio of descending or gaining height by herself.