Faye Alice Putnam-Blackwell

_________________________________________________________________

Full Name (Insert the character's full name. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.): Faye Alice Putnam-Blackwell

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): Doll, Baby, Babe, Sweetheart, Princess (by her Crush).

• Love (by Klaus Mikaelson).

Age (Insert their age): 23 Years Old

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born): 25th February 1995

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Heterosexual

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Witch/Warlock

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): High School Student (Formerly).

• Landlord (Currently).

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can. Don't just list off words; go in depth with who your character is.): She has a very complex array of emotions, mostly maintaining her tough, overconfident, and arrogant, girl attitude in front of people and bottling her emotions up inside of her. She is able to maintain a normal attitude even under stressful situations. Yet, she has a heart and sometimes cannot bear the emotional burden of some events. At the end of the day, though, she appears to be caring, nice, and loyal towards her Coven, her mother, and others she cares about.

Phobias/Fears (What are they afraid of the most? Does the character have to take any medication to help with this phobia?): Storms; she doesn't take any medication for it.

Powers (Does the Character Have Any? Please do not make your character overpowered.): • Energy Blasts: She can release energy over a target area of their choosing causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force. She can also create projectiles of powerful, telekinetic energy that could shatter the ground and knock people down or high into the air.

• Advanced Telekinesis: She has reached a high state of her telekinesis that she is able to move, manipulate and otherwise interact with matter to such a small degree. She displayed a unique psionic ability to actually create 'tendrils' of telekinetic energy from her hands that could latch on and drag her enemies across the ground. She could use her fingers to create a powerful bash of energy to knock her enemies back to the ground, levitate them high into the air and toss with great speed and concussive force.

• Long-Range Teleportation: She could instantaneously teleport herself and others from one location to another and across great distances.

• Glamouring: She can alter her appearance using magic.