Reyka Reina Aslanov

_________________________________________________________________

Full Name (Insert the character's full name. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.): Reyka Reina Aslanov

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): My Darling, Love, Princess, Sweetheart, Babe, Baby, My Reyka (by The Darkling / Aleksander only).

• Rey (only by those she's completely trusts such as Malyen Oretsev and Alina Starkov).

• Reyka Stormborn, the General's Pet (by Locals and other Grisha).

• The Demon Spawn, Devil Child (By Pekka Rollins).

• Mistress of Poisons, Lady of Darkness, The Bringer of Death, The Queen of Shadows (her Titles).

• Freak (by herself).

• Friend of Nina, Tamer of Wolves (by Matthias Helvar).

• Child (by Baghra).

Age (Insert their age): 38

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born): September 21st

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Heterosexual

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Grisha

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Assassin (Briefly). Co-General of Second Army (Currently).

Grisha Order (Corporalki, Etherealki or Materialki): Etherealki

Grisha Type (Healers, Heartrenders, Tailors, Squallers, Inferni, Tidemakers, Durasts, Alkemi): Crossbreed [Squaller, Inferni and Tidemaker]

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can. Don't just list off words; go in depth with who your character is.): Despite her vindictive and unforgiving personality at times, however, Reyka remains a powerful, arrogant, intelligent, overconfident, and ferociously determined individual. She is completely loyal to the Darkling.

Phobias/Fears (What are they afraid of the most? Does the character have to take any medication to help with this phobia?): The Darkling leaving her for Alina.

Powers (Does the Character Have Any? Please do not make your character overpowered.): • Fire Manipulation: She can create, shape, control, generate and manipulate every form/type of fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. She can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will.