Anastasia Lindsey Silverthorne

_________________________________________________________________

Full Name (Insert the character's full name. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.): Anastasia Lindsey Silverthorne

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): Toots, Babe, Baby, Doll, Doll Face (by James Dean).

• Sweetheart, Darling, Sugar, Buttercup, Angel (by Her crush).

• Anastasia Silverthorne (Prior to Engagement to her first fiancé).

• First Lieutenant Silverthorne (Rank during WWI).

• Captain Silverthorne (Promoted to near the end of WWI).

• Lieutenant Colonel Silverthorne-Blake (Rank Promoted to during WWII).

• Anastasia Blake

• Red Angel (Former Moniker).

• Duke of Limbs (by Gilmore Hodge)

• The Star Spangled Man with a Plan and his Winged Friend (with Captain America)

• America's New Hope (with Captain America)

• Chorus Girl (with Captain America)

• Crimson Hunter (Current Moniker)

• Anastasia Blake-Dean

• Cyborg, Terminator, Silver C3PO (by Tony Stark)

• Maverick (Call Sign)

• The Winter Soldier's Partner

• Tony Stark's Guard Dog (by Justin Hammer)

Age (Insert their age): 35 (Physical Appearance). 1000+ (Chronologically)

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born): April 12th 1898

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Heterosexual

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Eternal (Cyborg)

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Avenger (Currently).

• Assassin (Formerly).

• Soldier (Formerly).

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can. Don't just list off words; go in depth with who your character is.): Prior to becoming the Crimson Hunter, upon first meeting Anastasia, she seems to be happy-go-lucky and can be the life of the party. She is an uncompromising friend, no matter how tough the situation is. Though she is not afraid to use her powers to defend herself or to protect her loved ones, she feels no remorse for hurting or killing people, stating that 'it just comes naturally to me'. She actually takes great pleasure in using her power to make other people suffer. She feels like she's been wronged and wants to add more power to her own, not caring who she has to kill to do so. She is filled with determination, never giving up on the task at hand which can also make her rather stubborn. She can be quite heroic, never hestiting to protect someone who needs help. She is extremely conflicted, torn between what he feels and what she believes is the right thing to do. Because of this, her judgment is often skewed and her mind constantly sways from one side to another.